Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think they are designed to do that. If an engines rotating assembly seizes up, the reaction torque is significant enough to overload the airframe. So the pins holding the engine in place just break. Not like a seized engine is doing that much for you anyway.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I think they are designed to do that. If an engines rotating assembly seizes up, the reaction torque is significant enough to overload the airframe. So the pins holding the engine in place just break. Not like a seized engine is doing that much for you anyway.
Donnie Darko concurs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
What could be worse than the traditional modern mirrored box?

Not always. Take The John Hancock tower in Boston. It puts the maximum amount of usable floor space into a awkward space/street footprint. Reflects the Historic Buildings of Copley Square in a rather dignified way. I also think it has a magnificent appearance in the Boston Skyline. On top of that it is a very functional building.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
And better than it assploding into a billion pieces.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
nice, keep us posted. i saw Compliance Edge knives gave you a shout out too. hoping to get one of his blades asap.
I met Yoni as well, but he lives a few hours north of us. Hung out a little with him while he was at Kens shop making that folder. Good dude. Plan on getting a knife from him as well.