Quantcast

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
According to these statistics, if you meet a girl via the web, you have a 25% chance of barebacking her on the first date. You dirty, dirty sluts. We love you.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
According to these statistics, if you meet a girl via the web, you have a 25% chance of barebacking her on the first date. You dirty, dirty sluts. We love you.

We used to use a monster bulletin board from the University of Ohio as a college dating site. This was with 96 baud internet speeds. All the guys on my hall used it to meet chicks at other nearby colleges, send each other a few pics by snail mail and then hook up and do the deed at rivalry games, etc. Appalachian State was full of sluts. :rofl:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Screw dating sites, the guy in the office behind me uses a "meeting site" for hook ups all the time. I can not believe how many women he hooks up with. A lot of them are hogs and slam pigs but what do you expect when you are 48 and just looking to get it wet with no obligations? It's not like he takes takes them out and holds thier hand.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What that chart fails to show is 9 out of 10 women on dating sites are psychotic. But maybe it's not limited to dating sites.