Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Its what to do with all those small yellow zipties you get with the big tube assortment of zipties from Harbor frieght. (you know you shop there too!)...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i think it's a chop
right of the strut horizon is sharp; left, hazy

also, left cloud shadow has unexpected detail

ed: not pics, but sure look like it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342463/Artist-Denis-Peterson-ss-realistic-paintings-look-like-photographs.html

ed2: the more i think about it, the air is disturbed aft of the strut, so it may be normal to see distortion.

ed3: the difference in levels of detail is confusing me. why relatively sharp cloud shadows, but hazy horizon? and why does the first/shortest cloud look segmented where the strut conveniently masks it?

Last edited:

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I'm not sure I get it. Wouldn't that be lethal on a corner at any sort of speed?
It's not a new idea. 50 yrs ago, when cycle cross was done on wooden rims, people would tie cloth or rope around the wheels for traction. Cornering is done upright anyways, the ties just give you some braking ability.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I'm not sure I get it. Wouldn't that be lethal on a corner at any sort of speed?
So is riding in the snow in general as it is......

Your not going to be getting any lean on for cornering in the snow, the idea on this is just going to giv eyou some take off and some braking power

I'd like it better without the shark, but still, that's awesome.
I agree..... Even with the badass build.... the shark on it just kills it.