Quantcast

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Just a few pics from our west coast vacation...

View of Monterey Bay from my buddy's deck

Harbor Seals sunning on the beach

Along the Pacific Coast Hwy in Big Sur

The wife and I (and our little ridemonkey on the way)

Also... the view of Squaw Valley from the window of our suite

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
CBJ was correct. Shi Shi beach on the Olympic Penninsula. Had a stretch of clear skies and time off. Did some hiking, camped on the beach, burnt a few tons of driftwood and drank a little too much bourbon.

Beautiful waves out there, made me wish the water wasn't freezing and I knew how to surf.
Love shi shi. I also love surfing, and have on the Oregon coast, but never there. I hear it's good though.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Related to GFF's chemical thread: We keep a bunch of that around here for certain bushing/bearing replacements, and I think that stuff scares me more than any of the other, much more dangerous chemicals around here. I think its because when I was little I remember seeing a demonstration at OMSI where a guy dipped a flower in some then shattered it like glass against the wall. I can't help but imagine myself shattering like the T-1000.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Related to GFF's chemical thread: We keep a bunch of that around here for certain bushing/bearing replacements, and I think that stuff scares me more than any of the other, much more dangerous chemicals around here. I think its because when I was little I remember seeing a demonstration at OMSI where a guy dipped a flower in some then shattered it like glass against the wall. I can't help but imagine myself shattering like the T-1000.
Did you see my video in the youtube thread?