Quantcast

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Hahaha cool, how fast can the bear go? Yeah fair enough there are probably places this setup works well but on a line of dirt jumps probably isnt' one of the places you need a half lid and goggles.
Who cares really? I find people hating on others because of their "fashion choices" as silly as the people who make those choices. Lately I've bought a full tld fluoro kit just to piss such people off at races. If I want I will run the googles on my other set of balls and that's all I'll be wearing. Why care?

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
Who cares really? I find people hating on others because of their "fashion choices" as silly as the people who make those choices. Lately I've bought a full tld fluoro kit just to piss such people off at races. If I want I will run the googles on my other set of balls and that's all I'll be wearing. Why care?
Cause intarweb fashion polis is serius!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I just find it weird that all of the people that seem to do it have always owned a full face, a pair of goggles and a piss pot and never thought for themselves that a pisspot and a pair of goggles was a good thing. However as soon as someone deemed to be cool rocks that setup it is all of a sudden the best thing since sliced bread.

I am pretty **** on a bike so I normally wear shorts that look like normal shorts, short sleeve jersey and 5-10's that look like bowling shoes, no point in looking fast if you're not.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I just find it weird that all of the people that seem to do it have always owned a full face, a pair of goggles and a piss pot and never thought for themselves that a pisspot and a pair of goggles was a good thing. However as soon as someone deemed to be cool rocks that setup it is all of a sudden the best thing since sliced bread.

I am pretty **** on a bike so I normally wear shorts that look like normal shorts, short sleeve jersey and 5-10's that look like bowling shoes, no point in looking fast if you're not.

Maybe it just didn't occur to them but hell if it's fashion why care? Is your life changed in any way because some 16 year old follows fashion? To be honest you probably think about it more than the fashionista kids since as you said you on purpose choose your clothes to match your riding style and to go against the trend. That makes the hipster pic quite ironic when you behave like a total fashion hipster ;)

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Maybe it just didn't occur to them but hell if it's fashion why care? Is your life changed in any way because some 16 year old follows fashion? To be honest you probably think about it more than the fashionista kids since as you said you on purpose choose your clothes to match your riding style and to go against the trend. That makes the hipster pic quite ironic when you behave like a total fashion hipster ;)
Damn, so I have to start drinking Coffee now? I don't like coffee but I think I would look good in some beige pants, I do also like riding in non prescription clear glasses, and my Nicolai is covered in Huffy stickers, maybe I am really a hipster.

As I am now a hipster are these the sort of goggles I should wear? They look old, possibly made from recycled material and are probably expensive-

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Damn, so I have to start drinking Coffee now? I don't like coffee but I think I would look good in some beige pants, I do also like riding in non prescription clear glasses, and my Nicolai is covered in Huffy stickers, maybe I am really a hipster.

As I am now a hipster are these the sort of goggles I should wear? They look old, possibly made from recycled material and are probably expensive-
Are those artisinal, steampunk or upcycled?