Quantcast

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Oh man. See them all the time, but never get a pic. I'm an hour from NYC but have fox, skunk, several varieties of owls and raptors in my neighborhood.

Trap and release?

By which I mean eat them.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Taco night, with onion ring side.

Duck breast in soy sauce, sugar, coriander. Supah! gahlic heavy Sriracha-lime mayo. Quick pickled carrot-cuke-radish slaw.

20200303_190946.jpg

Will update with finished product photo. Two weeks!

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Taco night, with onion ring side.

Duck breast in soy sauce, sugar, coriander. Supah! gahlic heavy Sriracha-lime mayo. Quick pickled carrot-cuke-radish slaw.

View attachment 141589

Will update with finished product photo. Two weeks!

Screw you and all your gourmet meals! Real Muricans eat yellow phallic sugar pellets!

Still not sure if that's real. It just can't be.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I had to google the Twinkies cereal thing to confirm its existence. I think I'd eat the Texas turtle burger first :blink:. Who the hell buys that?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I had to google the Twinkies cereal thing to confirm its existence. I think I'd eat the Texas turtle burger first :blink:. Who the hell buys that?
The wife and I were talking snack cakes and to me the Twinkie is the whites of whites. Pretty much the most basic bitch of the bunch.

For me, the HoHo is God's gift. Equal cake to filling in each bite, chocolate coating for neatness. Zingers are second, ding dongs, cupcakes, Suzy Q would be higher if they were less messy, but the Twinkie is dead last.