Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Where does one acquire these perfect mini pepperoni's? My dad bought us a Ooni koda 16 pizza oven (pre baby gift, epecting our first kid any day now) and we have been on a terror making pizzas, but our pepperoni game sucks!
Battistoni from Buffalo NY is distributed nationwide as far as I know... Any Collagen encased pepperoni will do the same.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
needs a bit more hdr twiddling... then you’ll be at realtor level.

The first house I looked at when looking for my current place had pictures that showed both bathrooms tiled in white. In reality they were bright pink and purple.

It also was listed as having 3 bathrooms. The third was a shitter sitting in the middle of the basement.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
The first house I looked at when looking for my current place had pictures that showed both bathrooms tiled in white. In reality they were bright pink and purple.

It also was listed as having 3 bathrooms. The third was a shitter sitting in the middle of the basement.
ha! Pittsburgh style basement toilet :)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark

Our house was advertised totally as is. Basically everything needs to fix or update but solid structure. I think the realtor gave up on anything else when they saw the house.