Quantcast

sundaydoug

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
I have a hitch for my STI that's tucked up behind the bumper so when the receiver isn't bolted in you can't see anything. I lock my bike rack to the receiver with a hitch lock and the rack itself has a built-in lock for the bike, but if any piece of shit bike thief knew the design they could literally just get a socket up underneath my bumper and remove the receiver, rack, and bike.

Edit: Replaced "anyone" with "any piece of shit bike thief" above

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I have a hitch for my STI that's tucked up behind the bumper so when the receiver isn't bolted in you can't see anything. I lock my bike rack to the receiver with a hitch lock and the rack itself has a built-in lock for the bike, but if any piece of shit bike thief knew the design they could literally just get a socket up underneath my bumper and remove the receiver, rack, and bike.

Edit: Replaced "anyone" with "any piece of shit bike thief" above
tack weld the bolt head to the rack at the frame mount

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
recognizing failures to build back better in a non legislative manner
Forgive me but I do believe that you are approaching this all wrong. You can buy a used surplus tank. I have no idea how much one would cost or how difficult it would be to make it fully functional. Cost could be irrelevant. You could fund the project by selling off some of those vacant air b&bs or second vacation homes you complain about to unsuspecting Tesla drivers from the bay area. Their untimely demise could be entirely funded by their own wealth and greed.

How do you not se this ? Come on maaan.