Quantcast

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Maybe in Jackson. Hell, I'd charge that to all the rich fucks.
The problem is that 50-60% of the tourists here are not rich, they just want to see GTNP and Yellowstone, like everyone else. And certainly *most* of the people you interact with are definitely not rich. It’s a very small, but obvious contingent that are.
Restaurants here are generally in line with any fancy urban, beach, or ski towns.
Everything in Hawaii is more expensive than here, except for houses.
I was thinking more globally, do you have any idea how much duck fat, in quantities that could serve more than 100 people, costs?
Compounded with the fact that it doesn’t last very long at temperatures above 350f, it’s a LOT.

($80.00 a gallon)

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The problem is that 50-60% of the tourists here are not rich, they just want to see GTNP and Yellowstone, like everyone else. And certainly *most* of the people you interact with are definitely not rich. It’s a very small, but obvious contingent that are.
Restaurants here are generally in line with any fancy urban, beach, or ski towns.
Everything in Hawaii is more expensive than here, except for houses.
I was thinking more globally, do you have any idea how much duck fat, in quantities that could serve more than 100 people, costs?
Compounded with the fact that it doesn’t last very long at temperatures above 350f, it’s a LOT.

($80.00 a gallon)
I just want to fleece rich people

d5c23eeac9538ff84833b13aa68fd458_full.jpg

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Great, now I want to buy a gallon of duck fat.

Our local grocery carries duck fat.

Man I'm slow, I read that as "Obama" twice.
I laffed.