Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Thats because baby Jeebus only cares if you have guns...

Oh, wait, FAKE NEWS!!! That is deliberately FAKE NEWS spread by the lying press to discredit our Great Leader and his loyal followers!

No, no...thats not it...oh yeah. WHO NEEDS COLLEGE AND HIGHER LEARNING ANYWAY??? Lying Liberal intellectual elites only want to subvert you, lead you away from Baby Jeebus, sell your guns, not make war for oil and $$ and force you into gay marriages and abortions. AND not cut down all the trees and not mine and drill for oil and not exploit the environment and not kill baby seals and build windmills and erect solar farms and not kill the little brown man and just plain NOT BE DICKISH.

Yeah, thats better.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Also worth noting the timing of the tweet, which was apparently 21mins after the start of the national security briefing.
Aren't you glad he's paying so much attention to these things. :)

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My wife loves that place (personal shoppers, insane return policy), I actually don't mind so much now. :rofl:
I've never been in a Nordstroms but have had Galleries who employed former associates of theirs. Norbots are some amazing sales people and if I needed a strong sales team, they would be at the top of my list for sure.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I've never been in a Nordstroms but have had Galleries who employed former associates of theirs. Norbots are some amazing sales people and if I needed a strong sales team, they would be at the top of my list for sure.
True dat. The guy who does her hair's partner is some high level sales manager and makes grip. They are known for their customer service model.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
When I lived in Anchorage I had a FWB who was a Nordys sales associate. She used to dress me up, as she put it, as her personal Ken doll. Used to call me up and say "Grab your charge card and come down here...we are going to have some fun." That was an interesting time in my life...