Quantcast

rays in mke is now open

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
it looks like me and tard are planning to go the 21st thru the 23rd of this month. ill try to get some good footage but sometimes the riding is too good to bother with cameras

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
rays mke needs some footage of the jump lines. all I've seen is 1 photo.
yeah that's what i was thinking. maybe this is all they had room for--the 'expert jump section.' i think the jump loops at the original Ray's were one of the best aspects. street/park sections clog up and it's almost impossible to get a run in when there's a crowd. but on the jump loops, it's endless laps.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
Excellent!!

Now I can finish building my Hucklberry dj rig since I'm only about 1 1/2 hrs away.....schwwwiiing....

I'll post some pics when it's done.

J

j.les

Monkey
Jul 21, 2007
Chicago
Went there over the weekend. It's really nice, but it seems like CLE has more things to ride on. The pump track wasn't up - They tore it down for some reason. They tell me it should be built back up this weekend.

Great place, but man it is swarming with unsupervised little kids. Seems like every other line I took, there was some tyke stalled right up ahead from me. Not complaining though, just gotta pay attention.

Will be there this coming Saturday as well.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
trip was a complete blast. far too much drinking and plenty of shredding. had a milf come up and comment on how much she liked my cruiser. also ran into a local guy that knows jeremy (Cru jones) thru work.