Quantcast

Reading PA Skatepark, aka Magic

serbdog

Monkey
May 13, 2002
drexel hill, pa
Well folks, the awesome outdoor snakerun/pool complex is probably getting chewed up right as you read this. Me and my crew went up there yesterday since we knew it was on the way out...to make rooms for new houses, uggh.

It was only about 95 out yesterday with 90% humidity and no shade, so it was perfect BMX'n weather. I drank so much water, two gallons and some gatorade as well.

Got some great footage of the pool riding, nice airs, good manuals to drop ins and a couple roof drops on one of the shadiest quarters I have ever seen.

So, there will never be anymore trips to hit the fun gaps...so please have a moment of silence for this once great place.

:( :(

p.s. I will post pictures when I get my card reader back from my friend

serbdog

Monkey
May 13, 2002
drexel hill, pa
Hope this picture works...it is a sequence of shots that I crappily put together.

My buddy got it on the second time clean, he just lost his front end on this one.

Attachments

serbdog

Monkey
May 13, 2002
drexel hill, pa
I got another one of my friend from the side and he cleans it real nice the first try. They were just hopping in from the roof to the ghetto q-pipe. I don't have my card reader since it is in Jersey right now, so I will have pictures sometime next week.

rydmore22

Chimp
Apr 4, 2002
east
yo man is it still there?
I was there abou a week and a half ago and I heard it was goin down soon.
I had o go away for a while after that and haven't been there since.
Man Iwanna ride there one more time

serbdog

Monkey
May 13, 2002
drexel hill, pa
I doubt it is still there. When we were there last time, they had all the trees gone, the tractors were there and they were ready to start compin which sucks.

I live about a little over an hour away, so I am not going to even try anymore to get there. Which sucks though :dead: