Quantcast

REally? At what point do we draw the line to define "frills"

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Just $hit in your seat. After they replace several $500 seat cushions they'll reconsider the cost analysis their douche bag consultants provided.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
If you know Ryanair, you'll know that few of their flights are much longer than 2 hours. So take a slash or give birth to that N8 at the airport before you go and you'll be fine. If you are good at playing the Ryanair game you can get really, really dirt cheap fares.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
If you know Ryanair, you'll know that few of their flights are much longer than 2 hours. So take a slash or give birth to that N8 at the airport before you go and you'll be fine. If you are good at playing the Ryanair game you can get really, really dirt cheap fares.
That was the question I had, they interviewed some woman that said it was her only choice for a flight every weekend, I kind of doubted it was a long flight.

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
People pay to be trapped in a flying metal box for extended periods of time, and then they expect to charge for the toilet?

Fvck that I will piss on the cockpit door in protest.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i'd spend all my air time furiously fapping. would that count toward mile-high club rep?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They are going about this all wrong. The better business plan would be to offer free bathrooms but charge for toilet paper. Prune juice would also be free.