Quantcast

Recent Riding shots

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Here are a couple shots of my boy Rick Bumbalough at his trails back home. In case you can't tell from the pics, this place is DOPE, definitely my favorite place to ride my hardtail.

Rick's:

I just moved up to Boone, NC to go to school. It looks like the riding up here should be killer. I've done a little DH and been scopin out campus street for a couple days now. First DH pics from me and Motomike shreddin on saturday:

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
good stuff as always! I got a buddy goin to app. state, before I head down, I'll send you guys a message see if we can get up for a ride, I'd really like to check out the Boone area.

tebstebstebs

Chimp
May 7, 2006
hey i live in north carolina. i am going to college soon, this is my senior year in high school. outta state is looking way too expensive, so i was looking at in state schools for my first two years (i want to do engineering, but nc state is too sad of a place for me.) does boone have nice riding? my brother goes there, and it is a very nice school. but if the riding is nice, i might be sold. well i know you said the riding is nice lol... but are there dirt jumps, drops, hucks, etc?

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I went to App state myself in the late 90's. I really miss Boone. The campus riding was excellent. Lots of great terrain since it's so hilly. You use to be able to air nicely off a lip close to the pond and fountain over by Bowie hall/stadium area. There were some killer DH trails up off Howards Knob that we use to hit a lot as well.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
LOOnatic said:
No building !!

He's saying the riding in Pisgah is el' natural period.
The nearest DJ's are in ashveville and its good.

And for gawd sakes don't bring up shuttling or what not or prepared to be flogged.
LOO!

Yeah you shuttle in pisgah and I murder you....actually I can't stop you but don't talk about it on the internet or I will....for serious.