Quantcast

recent riding shots

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
Wow I just had to do a double take. I thought that was our riding area. We have almost the exact look of jumps and trees and we have a red and black carpet on our spine...:shocked:

Awesome pics. Looks like everything survived the snow.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
GRRR, ya, maybe out in NY it wasn't bad. We got 8" last Friday and we are looking at another 6" tomorrow. We will have over 100" in lower Wisconsin for the winter, thats crazy! I want to ride dirt soooo bad and instead I'm cooped up riding skateparks (at least I get to ride, I know).

Stoked, nice looking pics, that looks like so much fun, I wish I was near you guys, that breath of fresh air is exactly what I need!

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
Stoked, I know you. I've been out to your jumps a couple of times. The last time I was on a spooky metalhead. The jumps don't look like they needed too much attention at all.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
Stoked, I know you. I've been out to your jumps a couple of times. The last time I was on a spooky metalhead. The jumps don't look like they needed too much attention at all.
hey woody. yea we've met a few times. bring that spooky out again, love that frame.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Stoked - great shots - place is looking like it's running real good. I'm hoping to get a trip up there to ride with you guys - and if you boys are in Jersey I'll show you some spots. But our spot needs a good month of work before a few lines are running.