Quantcast

Redbull Pics HERE Maybe... Can you see 'em?

kafin8ed

Devil Goat Boy
Aug 12, 2001
Woodland Hills, CA
I'm having some issues with my website and thought some of you could help. THIS PAGE doesn't seem to be working for some people, some it does. I'm trying to figure out if that's just because some people don't have Flash compatible browsers or if there's other problems with it. If you can see it, enjoy some of my '04 RBR pix, otherwise could you tell me what you do see, what browser you're using and if that browser can't go to other FLash sites like Obey Giant. Thanks!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Hey Alan.... Did a night ride at Lake Sawyer you're missin out pal....

i'm using Mozilla Firefox and your site doesn't come up for me. After a short while i get an alert prompt saying your address could not be found, please check the name and try again.

and i was able to get in the second flash site with no problems.

kafin8ed

Devil Goat Boy
Aug 12, 2001
Woodland Hills, CA
Damnit! it works great on my machine, I can't figure out the problem!!! I keep pressing reload so I don't think it's just cached pages...

ya I know I do miss my Washington trails quite often. it's pretty good here, but it's amazing there...

I hope things are well

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
works fine for me... using Firefox v1.0 ... flash player 7 plug-in

i'm digging the gallery, especially the speed at which you can flip thru pix. the large pix look very compressed and jaggy, like they're not showing at 100% though.

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
If its the same gallery Im using Alan then you have to resize the images to fit the template, otherwise it will squish them and make em look wierd :) for instance, if someone has a smaller screen dimension it will get squishyy

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Hey Alan.... Did a night ride at Lake Sawyer you're missin out pal....

i'm using Mozilla Firefox and your site doesn't come up for me. After a short while i get an alert prompt saying your address could not be found, please check the name and try again.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox and it came up for me!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
works for me in safari. thumbnails do look a bit jaggy, sorta like looking at stuff at 67% in photoshop. pics are very nice btw, altho it's hard to get much of a feeling from 300 px thumbs

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Skookum said:

I'm on Firefox as well, no problems for me...looks good from my perspective.