Quantcast

RedBull Speed Freaks Downtown Jaffa, Israel

Big E

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Hell Paso Texas
i dont think anyone wants to hear anyones political bull**** cause no matter what we all think we are right but yet we are all still wrong to one another. that is why politics are just a bunch of stupid crap.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
vitox said:
does the US aid israel?

you mean apart from the military?

development aid?

yup, israel is by far the biggest aid recipient in the world.

gets far more "aid" than the entire South America including even the antidrug stuff.

ilfreerider

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
israel
oh oh , i knew it would come to this eventually. to all u guys trying to start some political debates on this great forum please dont! if anyone has some beef with israel (or any other country for that matter) , please take it ellswhere where sombody cares - lets keep the politics to the politicians and focus on what really matters in life - riding !!!

btw , it was a great event , big croud , cool atmosphere , best rider in israel lost for the first time (came 2nd) and some fine looking girls.

gil

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
ilfreerider said:
oh oh , i knew it would come to this eventually. to all u guys trying to start some political debates on this great forum please dont! if anyone has some beef with israel (or any other country for that matter) , please take it ellswhere where sombody cares - lets keep the politics to the politicians and focus on what really matters in life - riding !!!

btw , it was a great event , big croud , cool atmosphere , best rider in israel lost for the first time (came 2nd) and some fine looking girls.

gil
not quite, i am perfectly aware of what sort of relation the us and israel but its the first time i saw it mentioned as `aid` but well thats a different matter, just like i dont think marshal is a raving lunatic either, especially for something like this.

i really liked the pictures and if you gil have more info can you post links to it? results maybe?.
ill ask redbull here if they can see about the guys in israel sending the winner over to race at our take on the urban dh thing so he can race against the best guys from chile argentina brazil ecuador peru and bolivia. it would be nice to do something like that i think.

btw for anyone interested, this race will be in february05 and should appear soon on the uci calendar.

Attachments

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
bsphere said:
it's an invitation for the downtown race..
there are more photos at:

http://www.bluebike.30u.com/modules.php?name=Gallery&g_op=showAlbum&cat=24&ti=0

about the podium:
1) Tom Fridman - 1:04:27
2) Amir Caspy - 1:04:29
and about 3rd place there was some mess with the resaults so I don't know untill red bull will post their official resaults.

i'll post more pics as soon as I'll find more.
At least, there's someone who knows how to make pictures.:thumb:

The photo's on the first posted link are much to dark, and token to far away to see anything good on the pictures. I know they are on a low resolution there, but the biggers will be as dark as the others ones. Also alot from the same angles. That's not pretty exciting to me..to see the same pictures 10 times from the same angle.

mental

Monkey
Sep 13, 2001
Nelson, BC
Marshall;

Please, continue to keep our consciences in check. Fraser certainly doesn't speak for all of us!

Fraser, sorry bro, remember how I suggested Nelson as a great place to live? Dude, if Marshall's words are bringing you down, the locals here will eat you alive!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
mental said:
Marshall;

Please, continue to keep our consciences in check. Fraser certainly doesn't speak for all of us!

Fraser, sorry bro, remember how I suggested Nelson as a great place to live? Dude, if Marshall's words are bringing you down, the locals here will eat you alive!
That is correct, i certainly do not. I am just sick and tired of people trying to ram ideals down my throat that I do not care for (same reason i got fed up in Boulder). I especially get sick and tired of it in what is supposed to eb a politics free forum (we have a politics forums for this).

As for the bike race photos and getting back on track, i wish they would finally get redbull moved into canada and do an event like that here. I have been trying for years to get an urban DH race organized in downtown montreal, it's built on a friggin mountain!

edit: let me qualify the above part of this question by saying i have no issue with people who actually attemtp to change things, i do have problems with people who whine about it and expect everyone else to change things. Protests do not equal trying to change things btw.

mental

Monkey
Sep 13, 2001
Nelson, BC
Transcend said:
That is correct, i certainly do not. I am just sick and tired of people trying to ram ideals down my throat that I do not care for (same reason i got fed up in Boulder). I especially get sick and tired of it in what is supposed to eb a politics free forum (we have a politics forums for this).

As for the bike race photos and getting back on track, i wish they would finally get redbull moved into canada and do an event like that here. I have been trying for years to get an urban DH race organized in downtown montreal, it's built on a friggin mountain!

edit: let me qualify the above part of this question by saying i have no issue with people who actually attemtp to change things, i do have problems with people who whine about it and expect everyone else to change things. Protests do not equal trying to change things btw.
No worries, I don't see Marshall's words as being rammed down my throat, in my experience, he doesn't go on and on about such things, just a well placed link that may or may not be clicked upon - that's all. I know the political forum is there, but the fact is, it isn't always used by the vast majority. I see these forums as more of a gathering place for like minded people, and things don't always stay in the bike vain - big deal. As long as it doesn't degrade into name calling and the like it's all good. If you (not you in particular - more of a generalization) don't like it, don't click it.

I keep hearing Red Bull is officially here as of last month, but no one who's really credible has come forward with the news. Always someone who knows a Red Bull rep etc...

I too would love to see it here, I've got a whole crew who would love to throw some Red Bull events. After the work we did at Freezride in Whitefish, I can't wait to put more events like that together - whoever the sponsor!