Quantcast

Rediscovered my love of mtn biking

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
that's some amazing shootin' there chief! Keep it up and glad to see you back on the mtb.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
the first looks like amasaback...maybe...where he is sitting i am almost positive it's amasa...

Derek, is that druid arch? If so we hiked back to that one day as well, its a ways back aint it...

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Are you checking your blackberry in those last two?!?
BLASTPHEMY!!!!
Definitely not.

It was the longest I'd ever been away from my sweet sweet wife, so she wrote me a note for every day and put them in my bag.

I decided to get to a cool spot every day and then read that days note. I made the guys with me take pictures haha. For example...

A note

Me reading

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
the first looks like amasaback...maybe...where he is sitting i am almost positive it's amasa...

Derek, is that druid arch? If so we hiked back to that one day as well, its a ways back aint it...
Yep it's Amasaback. My personal favorite trail of the trip. PP rim was a close second.

Not sure where the druid arch is - it could be?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Yep it's Amasaback. My personal favorite trail of the trip. PP rim was a close second.

Not sure where the druid arch is - it could be?
did you guys just come back down amasa or did you do jacksons (the exposed singletrack along the river), if you didnt do jacksons shame on you.

One of the best trails in moab aside from porcy lps

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
did you guys just come back down amasa or did you do jacksons (the exposed singletrack along the river), if you didnt do jacksons shame on you.

One of the best trails in moab aside from porcy lps
We came back. It seemed against some kind of karma to ride that brutal of a trail all the way up and then not enjoy it on the way back. I did enjoy it too, we did that run twice :)