Quantcast

remember Oklahoma City?

just saw the newspaper form a couple days ago, been on the road for a couple of days.

how the hell did terry nichols get off the chamber again? the american juries baffle me sometimes, a lot. a black guy kills a cop in texas and he is sure to get put to sleep, then a mass murderer of 161 people, including civvil servants, law enforcement officers, and day care kids can get away with life in prison. i say we organize a lunch mob and hang the bastard. anyone else feel the same as me?

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
have you ever seen pictures of the site after the bombing? the building across the street was undamaged, except for a few windows, so if you believe what was told you about the perpetrators and how it happened, and if you believe that a truck bomb can explode in one direction, then you have other issues than what happened to nichols...

Attachments

urbanhuckbot said:
have you ever seen pictures of the site after the bombing? the building across the street was undamaged, except for a few windows, so if you believe what was told you about the perpetrators and how it happened, and if you believe that a truck bomb can explode in one direction, then you have other issues than what happened to nichols...
then what is your theory of the events? he parked the car really close to one building, the explosion caused half of the building to collapse, so it obviously came from the street side, and it probably is far away from the other side of the street far enought that that building wasn't much affected. To top that off, meVeigh and nicols confessed to that, and is this one of those "government brainwashed two Aryan Republican army" guys to be the scapegoat of a vast left conspiracy?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Here's some pics i took on a vacation i had a few years back. White American Christian Terrorists did this in the name of their perception of America.

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
Skookum said:
White American Christian Terrorists did this in the name of their perception of America.
says who, the media? the media controlled by whom? only the information that is allowed to get out , gets out.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
urbanhuckbot said:
says who, the media? the media controlled by whom? only the information that is allowed to get out , gets out.
Right and the world is square, we got that you're dissillusioned thanks. :thumb:

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
did you know that coincidentally, all the paper documentation regarding the branch dividian compound raid in waco was stored in that building. after the bombing that documentaion no longer exists.....coincidence???

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
urbanhuckbot said:
did you know that coincidentally, all the paper documentation regarding the branch dividian compound raid in waco was stored in that building. after the bombing that documentaion no longer exists.....coincidence???
And coincidentally, you're an idiot. Post something relevant about OK bombing or go away.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
how come there's not a smiley of a dude, that just stabs his own eyeball out with a fork?

Jetski

Chimp
Jul 17, 2002
Texas
I was driving through the area the week before they took it down, and decided it was something I needed to see. I hope I don't ever see anything like that again. I also hope that nobody has to live (or die) in an event like that one again either.