Quantcast

Rennie to Morewood for '09

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
http://www.sicklines.com/2008/12/11/nathan-rennie-off-the-syndicate/#more-2989

Well not confirmed at all but there is a comment at the end that says welcome. It is more than likely some inter-kid but who knows.
At least we know have confirmation that he is no longer on Santa Cruz.

Great write up from Rob and the Santa Cruz family, very well written and obviously very sincere.

Thoughts on who he will be riding for next season?
I know that Yeti has an announcement to make soon, maybe a new rider?
I'm betting Morewood though.

Last edited:

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
I looked on yeti's site.. nothing up on the team page. I wouldn't be surprised if they picked someone up, they only have 3 on the factory team not counting damion.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
He's not going to Yeti.

He is however going to another team with an absolutely kick-ass setup. It's going to be a sa-weet ride for Rennie next year!

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
not yeti. that's for certain.. was asked not to mention what team (approached for sponsorship) but that' doesn't always mean that it is for certain either.. i tend not to believe things until i see the rider on a bike! haha. something should be released fairly soon... "rumor" has it that he'll be on a new bike at the aussie nat this weekend.. but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be officially what he's riding in '09 will be cool to see though

Last edited:

luiz carlos

Monkey
Apr 15, 2002
Brazil-Rio de Janeiro
Another thread, Akula said "what Rennie would think about BOS customer service".

What is the brand that has relationship with BOS?

Morewood.

I don't know who is this guy in WC circuit, but generally he knows more than us.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Another thread, Akula said "what Rennie would think about BOS customer service".

What is the brand that has relationship with BOS?

Morewood.

I don't know who is this guy in WC circuit, but generally he knows more than us.
I don't think Morewood has that sort of budget... Rennie is FAR from cheap.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Oh, the drama!:)

Seeing how worlds is happening on a course that fits his style, I'd be more than eager to sign him for the coming season. He's due a top-box finish in a WC any time now. Too many close calls to not get one soon, methinks.

I can't afford him, so I'm sad to say he's not riding for me.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
I heard from a WC DH rider that Rennie will be on a V10 in a new team
Well i've ridden WC's before and i say he and Mitch Delfs are riding a tandem kangaroo from BOS's top-secret high performance animal breeding division; i hear it eats Avy shims for breakfast.

remember, you heard it here first:cheers:

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
But one day one day for he seems to be DWB material (pipe dream!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:)

Oh, the drama!:)

Seeing how worlds is happening on a course that fits his style, I'd be more than eager to sign him for the coming season. He's due a top-box finish in a WC any time now. Too many close calls to not get one soon, methinks.

I can't afford him, so I'm sad to say he's not riding for me.