Quantcast

Renting or Demo DH Bikes in Northern Oregon

StunZeeD

Monkey
Feb 6, 2007
PNW
I am going to be purchasing a DH bike soon and wanted to give a few bikes a try before I start my custom build. Does anywhere know where i can test ride some DH bikes within a couple hours of Portland

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Its a small/medium. Been riding it at Scappoose, somewhere out towards the coast, Port Angeles, and near Hood River for DH stuff, and at black rock and post canyon to get my "freddy freeride" on.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Yeah for sure, there are plenty of places to ride around here. Although I probably do 70% of my riding on my trailbike, but that is by choice. You won't regret having a DH bike, so long as you are willing to drive a little bit.

StunZeeD

Monkey
Feb 6, 2007
PNW
well thx for the offer but wont need to demo one..I just bought one,,,well bought the parts so I will be looking for some places to hit up now..so stoked!! Bike sho9uld be built by next weekend

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Contact Mike Estes; he is the Cove and Brodie rep and lives in Hood River; he'll hook you up. Mike Estes" <mikeestes@mac.com> or you can reach him via Pink Bike; type in Northwestdad. Check the dates of the races on Fluidride Racing; Simon or Mike would help you get set up with a Demo bike. Mike knows all the bike shop owners near Portland and Hood River, he'll give you the information you need. good luck; have fun.