Quantcast

Ride on Sunday

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
This Sunday 10/26 is Silent Sunday at South, but I was planning on doing a ride up Mormon and down 24th Street.

Any takers? It will be a slow pace, 2 others are in (I think...)

:monkeydance:

Last edited:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You're changing tires I hope. Ask Kyle about riding National with Hookworms...:disgust1:

I'm down to two singlespeeds and I'm not that gnar to ride south on a ss.

Well, I'm off to The Pig.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
You're changing tires I hope. Ask Kyle about riding National with Hookworms...:disgust1:

I'm down to two singlespeeds and I'm not that gnar to ride south on a ss.

Well, I'm off to The Pig.
Yeah, I'm swapping back to my 2.6 3C Ardents :brows:

I want to try out the Risse fork!

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Don't dust the newb for fear that he can out drink you dude! :biggrin:
:rolleyes:

Time looks to be between 7:30 and 8am on Sunday. Route? No idea yet. Probably up Mormon, to National, to either Geronimo or 24th Street. Some might bail back down Mormon.

Another idea was to ride up the road, go down National to 24th Street, since its Silent Sunday.

Odds are, it'll be the first one. If no one is going to go, I'm riding up the road though...

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Good ride yesterday.
We ended up meeting @ Pima Canyon, rode up the fire road to Mormon, down Slip N Slide, then took the canal back to 42nd Street, then up through Beverly Canyon back to the fire road. Lots of climbing on the big bikes. One guy broke a chain 20 feet into the trail, then snapped the axle on his SPD pedal on Slip N Slide. Gnar!

Back to Cactus, hit up Los Taquitos then picked up a new RockGardn Trailstar. Stoked!