Quantcast

Ride-This.com Jump Jam

May 4, 2005
Hello Everyone,

We at ride-this.com are putting on a grand opening Jump Jam here in Milwaukie Oregon on Saturday July 30th. It will be held at the Willamett Valley BMX Track the address is 2000 SE Hanna Harvester Dr, Milwaukie, OR 97222-7575 and to get directions go to http://bmxracingnw.com/directions.html
most of the Ride-this.com team will be there as well as Carter Holland of Black Market Bikes and more seem to be coming every day!
This will be a fun event with Prizes for best amatuer trick and prizes for the mountain bike racing on the BMX track!!
Also there might be a 16" wheel bmx race for the hell of it!!
We will raffle off a Sinister DNA frame as well! so dont miss it. Check our website for more details. I will post more as things change
This event is sponsored by Sinister bikes, Deity Components, and AtomLab

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
See you there guys! Good luck with your new shop!

For those who haven't been to the spot where this event is going off, it's sweet! If I'm right, the DJ portion of the event will be held at Meldrum Bar Park, a local spot recently legitemized by the city. I got to ride there recently and the jumps are fun and not really intimidating even to someone like me who's still learning how to dirt jump.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Sounds cool. I used to go to the Milwaukie indoor bmx track, but since the weather has been nice, I drive right past it on the way to Meldrum Bar.
Tim

May 4, 2005
Rockgardn has jumped in and become a sponsor of the event!

Unforetunatly we aren't having the Jam at Meldrum bar park because we couldn't get the right permits we wanted. They seemed cool about it but with no permit the cops would probably bust it up 2 min. after it started.

So evrything will be at the indoor BMX track which is cool because they are building some great jumps and wall rides and bowls! plus we are going to have mountain bike division races on the track and most likely a 16" bmx race for fun!!