Quantcast

Ride tomorrow? UCSC...

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Anybody want to ride tomorrow? I want to pedal a bit but I want to hit like sweetness at least once and one other trail as a loop, maybe MB's...

I can go pretty much anytime but I'd rather go around 11am or so...

Either way, I'll be out there on the Bear cruising around. :thumb:

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
hmmm, I'm going to jump at an unknown location in the morning, I might be down to meet you up there though.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I just sold him some used parts in my for sale thread. He stopped by my office so I didn't have a lot of time to chat, too bad...

I'm heading up in about an hour (riding from town) so I'll be up top around noon.

paulbug

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
California
Well, dang...I missed it.
I rode out there on my single sp today (25th) around 3-4 but had to take the 24th off...I did get that creak out of my main BB bushing on my enduro yesterday, though.
Have a good ride?
I'll see you up there one of these days...I'm up there all the time.
Invite me if you go one of these days.
Thanks...bye the way, Sean M, it was good to show you the trails.
Let's go do Mailboxes one of these days...or have punk show it to you.
Paul(bug)

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
paulbug said:
I'll see you up there one of these days...I'm up there all the time.
Invite me if you go one of these days.
Thanks...bye the way, Sean M, it was good to show you the trails.
Let's go do Mailboxes one of these days...or have punk show it to you.
Paul(bug)
Paul, let's ride up here sometime. I know some good mt. diablo trails we can shuttle/xc. I would like to get down to SC before it uberrains. Now it's just a matter of time/gas money. For some odd reason, I pinned your newly made 2-tire up in my garage. Ok, I hope y'all had a merry christmas/holiday. My dad got me a pair of women's skis. I thought it was funny, he just grabbed a set and paid...hrmm....kinda wanted a bike stand more.

markk

Chimp
Dec 15, 2004
Santa Cruz
I'm most likely going to ride up at campus fri/sat. I think sat will be less rain. If anyone wants to ride let me know.