Quantcast

Rideable VPP prototype???

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
looks a lot like the Nomad mule that was ditched due to lack of water bottle mounts.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
bwahahahaha.

you're damn right it is. especially if, as the article suggests, it's the prototype for a crabon version. they killed my dreams when they released teh new uzzi in alu only.

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
new socom allegedly
That doesn't really mean that much though. It's pretty common for Intense to revive a name with an entirely different type of bike. I'm guessing it slots in between the tracer and the Uzzi based on the wheel travel.

Honestly, one of my favorite things about Intense is that they will make different bikes don't make sense as a line of bikes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That doesn't really mean that much though. It's pretty common for Intense to revive a name with an entirely different type of bike. I'm guessing it slots in between the tracer and the Uzzi based on the wheel travel.

Honestly, one of my favorite things about Intense is that they will make different bikes don't make sense as a line of bikes.
bong shed bikes

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
If you look closely, the strange top tube is actually a bong, making this bike the first ever "VPB".

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It's probably called the "M60" or the "5.56mm" or the BAR.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Nice direction for the design. I think the top tube/downtube kinks look like shit, but nobody cares. Should be very rideable.

FWIW, the old thomson layback posts were kinked about that far down, rather than having an offset head.