Ridemonkey pint glass action pics

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I Are Baboon said:
The lack of participation in this thread is truly disturbing. :nonono:

At least splat didn't leave me hanging!
Treesaw and I's should be here tomorrow....will fill & post upon arrival!! :thumb:

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
New glass in action with the old standby - Yuengling Lager. I'll christen the second glass with something a little more classy but I was practically raised on Yuengling and there is always some in the fridge.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i want to petition for RM wine glasses dammit. although tn wouldn't drink out of them because the logo would obstruct the view of the wine. He's turned into a real snob as of late.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MtnBikerChk said:
THANKS MMcG - it's YUMMY!

btw, Hooker ale is local to Hartford, CT - made by the Trout Brook Brewing Co.
Mmmmmm.....THANKS, McG! Boy, a pint of that 7.8% brew on an empty stomach makes the Baboon happy. :)

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
MtnBikerChk said:
My good friend Mark brought us this TALL BOY (although he didn't have to) for letting him borrow our shop vac. Ignore the head, IAB can't pour beer as well as me :)

I'm sorry but are actually telling us your better when it comes to head than IAB??

:hot: :rofl: :hot: :rofl: :evil:

Come on.... How could I be expected to resist posting this!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
MtnBikerChk said:
My good friend Mark brought us this TALL BOY (although he didn't have to) for letting him borrow our shop vac. Ignore the head, IAB can't pour beer as well as me :)

THANKS MMcG - it's YUMMY!

btw, Hooker ale is local to Hartford, CT - made by the Trout Brook Brewing Co.
Ahhhh......Glad you enjoyed the Porter you two!

Thanks again for the use of the shop vac!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Alright, as promised:

Keepin' it real with Stella. Maybe I'll post one with my homebrew in it tomorrow.

Thanks again JBP for the shipping! JBP did a fantastic job of getting three pint glasses to the other side of the world intact. Infact I think his packaging could have seen my glasses through a small local war.

Here's a toast to JBP! Nice one! :burp:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I Are Baboon said:
tonight's offering:

[snip] pic of a pint of Smithwick's[/snip]
So that's what Smithwick's is supposed to look like? I ordered it once at an "Irish" pub and sent it back. It was a lot paler and tasted like Bud. I have a feeling it was Bud. :think:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BikeGeek said:
So that's what Smithwick's is supposed to look like? I ordered it once at an "Irish" pub and sent it back. It was a lot paler and tasted like Bud. I have a feeling it was Bud. :think:
Yeah, you got hosed. There is nothing Budweisery about a Smithwick's.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
laura said:
i want to petition for RM wine glasses dammit. although tn wouldn't drink out of them because the logo would obstruct the view of the wine. He's turned into a real snob as of late.
NO WAY. I will not drink out of a glass that obstructs my view of the wine. :blah:

SuperBad

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006
Here is a pic I posted in the Original glass thread. The beer is Blue Moon Belgian White, very nice summer beer, especially refreshing in the florida heat.