Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2014

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
@TrumbullHucker, It got there a day early! I was going to drop you a message tomorrow, since I totally forgot to include a card or note. I'm pretty un creative, so "surprise me" was tough. I ended up including some stuff that I know I'd like, hoping you'd like it too. Merry Xmas dude!

My gift came yesterday. It did include a note, from Scott, but no RM username. Judging by the contents and a pic from earlier in this thread, it's gotta be from @4130biker. Totally kickass shock bushing tool that he made. It's seriously awesome, and the fact that it was handmade by a monkey is the best part. The other stuff is great too, can never have too much hot sauce, and there's even one more gift on the way. Score! Thanks, Scott!
image.jpg

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
@TrumbullHucker, It got there a day early! I was going to drop you a message tomorrow, since I totally forgot to include a card or note. I'm pretty un creative, so "surprise me" was tough. I ended up including some stuff that I know I'd like, hoping you'd like it too. Merry Xmas dude!

My gift came yesterday. It did include a note, from Scott, but no RM username. Judging by the contents and a pic from earlier in this thread, it's gotta be from @4130biker. Totally kickass shock bushing tool that he made. It's seriously awesome, and the fact that it was handmade by a monkey is the best part. The other stuff is great too, can never have too much hot sauce, and there's even one more gift on the way. Score! Thanks, Scott!View attachment 118952
Hey Matt,
Merry Christmas! Sorry I completely forgot to put my user-name! It sounds like you dig the loot, so I'm glad. I had fun making it! I'm happy it made it ok, the post office lady was acting sketchy about it being on time even though it was 2-Day!
Hopefully you like the other stuff that's on its way!
Scott

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Sorry for the delay @gonefirefightin ! I received a badass "wine caddy" - a beautifully crafted leather harness that attaches to the top tube of a bike and lets you strap a bottle of wine/beer/whatever underneath.

It arrived last week but I didn't arrive almost 2 days later, so I didn't even get it open until yesterday, and today I'm another 300 miles away (holiday travel craziness). So, no picture, but here's a stock photo:

Super cool, thanks GFF!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Hey Matt,
Merry Christmas! Sorry I completely forgot to put my user-name! It sounds like you dig the loot, so I'm glad. I had fun making it! I'm happy it made it ok, the post office lady was acting sketchy about it being on time even though it was 2-Day!
Hopefully you like the other stuff that's on its way!
Scott
That bushing tool is super badass! Now you just have to make a good bearing press for a rear hub, its a pain in the ass using a hammer and socket or threaded rod and washers.

4130biker

May 24, 2007
That bushing tool is super badass! Now you just have to make a good bearing press for a rear hub, its a pain in the ass using a hammer and socket or threaded rod and washers.
Thanks! I'm happy to make more for other Monkeys if anyone wants one. And challenge accepted on the hub tool. Always looking for bike tools to make :)

Last edited:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Presents have been freakin' awesome this year. Not that they aren't usually awesome, of course!
My favorite part of the whole thing is seeing all the awesome stuff that people end up with.

Shipping update:
Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Tuesday, 12/23/2014, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Wednesday, 12/24/2014, By End of Day

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
The Haul this year was outstanding!!!!

First a nice not from BadDNA -

Wrapping paper was perfect!!

Very nice touch!!!

Very Nice - Needed these!

BadDNA knows me well!!!

Very well done Sir! A little payback from years past!

Love DEFEET Socks!!!!

Who can't use more riding gloves!

Bonus !!!! BEEEEEEER I won't be able to wait - one is dying tonight

What a year - Thank you for another kick ass RMSS

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Which one did you have?

Roger from Portland, no RM username, well done. A nice wool beanie and socks with a pinkbike calendar to top it off. Thanks!

IMAG0196.jpg

1419384446670362774359.jpg

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
Which one did you have?

Roger from Portland, no RM username, well done. A nice wool beanie and socks with a pinkbike calendar to top it off. Thanks!
no prob. I didn't realize people went nuts with the RMSS gifts.... this year popped my cherry, next year watch out elf. plugs for butts for all.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
no prob. I didn't realize people went nuts with the RMSS gifts.... this year popped my cherry, next year watch out elf. plugs for butts for all.

I owe you a sincere apology. I shipped your gift out last Thursday, and UPS guy said it would be there by the 24th. I checked the tracking info the other day, and it is showing an estimated delivery date of Monday the 29th. Had I known I would have shipped it faster. I feel like a giant habanero butt plug, but I think (hope) you'll be very pleased with your gifts once they finally arrive.

Again, sincere apologies. Also sorry for ruining the surprise of being your Santa, just didn't want you left in the dark.

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
I owe you a sincere apology. I shipped your gift out last Thursday, and UPS guy said it would be there by the 24th. I checked the tracking info the other day, and it is showing an estimated delivery date of Monday the 29th. Had I known I would have shipped it faster. I feel like a giant habanero butt plug, but I think (hope) you'll be very pleased with your gifts once they finally arrive.

Again, sincere apologies. Also sorry for ruining the surprise of being your Santa, just didn't want you left in the dark.
BAN HAMMER!

I kid, my poophole can hardly wait.....

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
yo i suck @Adventurous sorry.. i got mixed up with legit secret santa and a gag gift type style.... but according to your join date you needed the ridemonkey starter packet :banana:
next time ill secret santa a lambo

...enjoy the rootbeer paint and shims :headbang:

4130biker

May 24, 2007
Jonkranked gift is on its way- are there any others? I love seeing what people are getting!

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
delivered per UPS tracking.
Thanks mang. My special lady friend was stoked on the book, not the dog. Im stoked on everything especially the magnetic bowl, :rockout:
IMG_0114.JPG
image1.JPG

my computer is pissing me off and posting the image upside down....
banana holder, beer shirt, how to shit in da woods, can in stein, bacon dancing buddy, clear repair tape, zee coozie, magnetic bowl...

With this deleviry I think RMSS is completed?? I know for next year the 35$ limit is really just a limit sign that most members pass right on by....oh all the things you learn after your first time

Last edited: