Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa for 2016!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
glow balls would be awesome. Did i ever tell you guys about when i was in college and got into piercings? My dick and balls were Shinny!!!!!!!!! It was awesome, every party i went to girls wanted to see the bling.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
no worries on the shirt, it'll just motivate me to loose some weight!! i was thinking that about the pledge wipes but i couldn't remember if that's what i had heard. thanks again!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A word of advice to my elf: check to see what's full before opening it.

Meant to include that as a disclaimer note in the package, but I was in a rush.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
no worries on the shirt, it'll just motivate me to loose some weight!! i was thinking that about the pledge wipes but i couldn't remember if that's what i had heard. thanks again!!
Cecil is the best SS. If the shirt does not fit send it to me. I have one from last year and its my favorite T.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Package sent! Hopefully my elf forgives the slight lack of creativity in exchange for my hand-transporting one of the gifts from several thousand miles away :monkey:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
It will be the matryoshka doll of secret santas.
Boxes like this?
image.jpeg

Luckily I took out the garbage tonight, since the box was jammed behind the garbage can against "garage"...

I love my gifts! So many fun new beers to try, none of which I have had!
Also a couple of hot sauces and a beer coozie. Super rad. Early Xmas celebration at our place this weekend, so your presents are very timely.
Cheers and thanks again! :D
image.jpeg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Boxes like this?
View attachment 124132
Luckily I took out the garbage tonight, since the box was jammed behind the garbage can against "garage"...

I love my gifts! So many fun new beers to try, none of which I have had!
Also a couple of hot sauces and a beer coozie. Super rad. Early Xmas celebration at our place this weekend, so your presents are very timely.
Cheers and thanks again! :D
View attachment 124134
No shirt yet? Had to drop ship it.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
All Colorado for you - most of those don't even have distribution outside of Denver-metro. I hope you like hops, because some of those are face slappers.
Oh, I love hops. IPAs are kinda my go-to these days, so psyched to try some new to me brews.
Nice little aside, it's freakin cold here right now, so all the beer was ready to drink. Wife and I each has a Modus Hoperandi, and it's delicious. Now for a Melvin IPA!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
As the number of happy elves increased the risk of being my elf also increases... review your RMSS risk profile to determine if you should eagerly await the post person tomorrow. Clue: its currently cold where my elf lives...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
IMG_4928.JPG

Thanks CBJ!
Not sure if it was sarcasm about me being a trump supporter but all the gear will be put to good use...even the squishy ass!
And thanks for not sending alcohol :cheers: