Quantcast

riding in philly

animal 52

Chimp
Aug 23, 2002
I just finished watching Killing Time. During the video, they ride an outdoor skatepark in philly called FDR. Seeing as I just moved here and I haven't found that much good riding so far, I was wondering if anyone here might know where FDR is and also some other places to ride.

Sep 14, 2004
directly under i-95 somewhere in downtown philly, im not quite sure the exact location but it is a serious threat to your life if you dont have other people with you or you go after like 9 in the morning, the skaters who built it are very territorial and do not like you being there so just get a group together and go from like 6-8 in the morning

Morgan

animal 52

Chimp
Aug 23, 2002
NotRyanMorgan said:
directly under i-95 somewhere in downtown philly, im not quite sure the exact location but it is a serious threat to your life if you dont have other people with you or you go after like 9 in the morning, the skaters who built it are very territorial and do not like you being there so just get a group together and go from like 6-8 in the morning

Morgan
Seems like anywhere in Philly can be a threat to your life. I can definately see skaters being punks about that sort of thing. Anywhere else good to ride around here?