Quantcast

Riding with my son , In search of .......

splat

Nam I am
In seach of the Hannaford Dirt Jumps.

My son wanted to go out for a ride with me. and I just can't say no to my Favorite riding buddy.

So off we go!

Here he is on the old Railbed , it actually was quite sandy here.

here we are going under I-495

Through some trees

into the woods, and through the Trees.

Well we found them ,after a couple of dead ends.

Here Peter is riding down from a table top. When we first got there I started down this line , and I didnot have enough speed , So I was almost over the lip when I stopped , and suddenly I couldn't get out of my clips . glad the ground was soft.

On another table top.

Here is the old man , trying the same one that put me down , I can't exactly say I got much air . I didn't

Well after playing for a while , we headd home. I thought this was a cool shot.

and it was as always fun to ride with my boy !!

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
how are the Jumps? I haven't been there in a few weeks. OH and you might not want to go over the jump the wrong way it tends to damage them and the builders get very mad.

splat

Nam I am
ufdff15 said:
how are the Jumps? I haven't been there in a few weeks. OH and you might not want to go over the jump the wrong way it tends to damage them and the builders get very mad.
The jumps aren't in bad shape. but with all the garbage it is looking like a pig hole . and yeah I told my son not to do that again because it does ruin them.

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
splat said:
but with all the garbage it is looking like a pig hole .

Unfortunatly that's the way it's been for a while. I picked up some stuff and gathered it together last time i was there, next time i'm going to bring a trash bag to get rid of it. The place has turned alot over the past year now that Rob took over the building duties. Was that your son's first time Jumping?