Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
you have a mug with your RM username etched in it?

I don't know if that's more badass or more lame....:p
I've had that mug longer than I've been on teh :monkey:. A lot longer in fact.

That looks amazing. I will need to keep an eye out for that.
The liquor store I bought that at had the Boulevard bottle as well. It was a 750ml and it was 5 bucks more. :think:

Last edited:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Home brewed American Wheat. Y'all are missing out. 'cept for GFF, eff him..... :). Wat an awesome typo. Thanks, eye phone...

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Looks nice apart from the fact that it's a clear glass bottle. :)

I get irritated with brewers that use light/clear glass...... Makes them prone to getting light struck from sitting on store shelves under full light, the UV wrecks them.
And if its a decent beer it deserves better!!!

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Looks nice apart from the fact that it's a clear glass bottle. :)

I get irritated with brewers that use light/clear glass...... Makes them prone to getting light struck from sitting on store shelves under full light, the UV wrecks them.
And if its a decent beer it deserves better!!!
This stuff doesn't sit on shelves long. Stock-wise, there's seldom more than 10-16 in a store. It doesn't even come in 6-pack carriers. My guess is it's never around all that long. There are batch numbers on each label, too.

If it's just part of a sales pitch, meh. Dark brown would be fine. See my next one...

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto

Harvistoun Ola Dubh, 12. Ale is aged in selected oak casts formerly used to mature Highland Park's 12 yr old Single Malt Scotch. Best served cold on a hot summer day.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Had quite a few of the fine brews at the Lord Nelson last night- Several 111's, couple Nelson's Bloods, and and Old Admiral.

Now, coffee.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, look what the wife just brought home. So. Effing. Excited. Never thought I'd see it again.

:cheers:

The front side of my Pesqueeb Mug.
If she really loved you, there'd have been some Double Jack, Walker's Reserve, and Parabola in there. :D

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Firestone walker double ipa :drool:
Whats that you say? Don't mind if I do!

*edit: Oooohh, that is good. :drool:

If she really loved you, there'd have been some Double Jack, Walker's Reserve, and Parabola in there. :D
Double jack is the only "special" beer I've been able to find. The local liquor store said they were gonna try to get some Parabola for me.

Last edited:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan

Harvistoun Ola Dubh, 12. Ale is aged in selected oak casts formerly used to mature Highland Park's 12 yr old Single Malt Scotch. Best served cold on a hot summer day.
Just drinking some of this one from the same brewer.

Black as the ace of arseholes and best drunk with a fork. Not really a summer beer I set up a table in the cool room at the in-laws shop to drink this. Verdict- like a Glasgow Kiss right on the tonsils!

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Just drinking some of this one from the same brewer.

Black as the ace of arseholes and best drunk with a fork. Not really a summer beer I set up a table in the cool room at the in-laws shop to drink this. Verdict- like a Glasgow Kiss right on the tonsils!
Flavour, sometimes is KING.