Quantcast

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Just had a Bass while I went out shopping (stopped in a bar; they didn't have much in the way of beer). Picked up a Sam Smith stout and New England Brewing Atlantic Amber on the way home. Will probably drink some of both tonight.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
In addition to other things, we had one of the Uff-Da bocks that's been aging in the basement for ~1 year so far. Oh man, either these got better over time (entirely a possibility) or fvck man, they never should have discontinued these...

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Velocity Brewing's Nose Biter IPA...quite tasty, I need a couple more of these Phil...or I need to brew some more IPA for myself. I just spent the day brewing three batches though, American Pilsner, Brown Ale and Braggot.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
In addition to other things, we had one of the Uff-Da bocks that's been aging in the basement for ~1 year so far. Oh man, either these got better over time (entirely a possibility) or fvck man, they never should have discontinued these...
Uff da comes out every autumn. i love me some uff da.

right now....lakefront IPA & a 1/2 litre of Bloody Mary. :cheers:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Central Waters 2010 Bourbon Barrel Barleywine

Picked up 2 4-packs today for the cellar, but couldn't resist opening one to see how it tastes before aging. The harshness of the 11+% alcohol is mellowed out some by the bourbon barrel aging, but it should be even better in another year or two. :thumb:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Brown Ale. Homebrew

This was a Moose Drool Clone but it got infected. It's darker then Moose Drool but it's DAMM GOOD. :)