Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
had a PBR last night. I much prefer Hamm's when slumming it.
also a Riverwest Stein Bier & a NG totally naked lager. <-great summer beer

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Hit up the Central Waters pre-Great Taste party in downtown Madison tonight, had:

Peruvian Morning
Bourbon Barrel Barleywine
Illumination
Bourbon Barrel Stout

I have to say, CW might be my new favorite brewery, as their stuff is almost always fantastic.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I just had the 2009 Her Majesty that I had tucked away in my cellar followed by this 2010 Her Majesty to compare it to... Oh man I hope this 2010 ages the same way cos the 2009 was amazing!!!!!
Earlier I had the ones in the background, a 2009 Alaskan Brewery smoked porter and the 2010 Golden Bear "Bear trappe" Belgian triple.

*edit* why the F**K won't the pic show????
ok link to pic is
http://flic.kr/p/8s8md6

Last edited:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Last night had a few pretty interesting ones...

Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron- Can really taste the wood...heavy beer...12% ...yow...
New Belgium Lips of Faith Imperial Berliner Style Weisse - More like a sour than a weisse...it was ....interesting.
New Belgium Lips of Faith Belgo IPA - Good IPA.
Laurelwood Workhorse IPA - Another really good IPA.
Piraat - Mmmmmm Belgiany goodness!!!
Stone Empirical IPA - Darn good beer.
Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Imperial Helles Bock - Holy crap is this a good beer.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Anyways, had a couple of DFH World Wide Stouts over the weekend that were 8 years old, both held up well. One was the 23% monster. Actually drinkable and enjoyable (I had a 120min IPA once and poured more than half of it down the sink, yuck.)