Quantcast

RIP Stinkyboy, you were quite an asshole.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just heard from GFF that Stinkyboy passed last month. No details yet, should know more later. While he sure knew how to piss people off, he was a stand up dude to his core. He was as quick to lend a hand as quick as he was to offend you.

You'll be missed, my you rest in peace in your bong shed in the sky surrounded by Craigslist hookers.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

Funny thing about stink, He loved to get high, have a few fingers of bacardi and get a reaction out of being a troll on RM. But the dude was solid, we had jerseys made when Me stink and Dirt went to moab a few years ago and they were the most vulgar, disgusting, fowl, obscene images and phrases ever seen, In fact we went through about a dozen shirt guys before finding one that would actually print these things. I will faithfully wear mine on my next ride in honor of stink as when I did when Dirt passed. we dubbed ourselves the 3 amigos since nobody else actually showed up, lol There was once Gonefirefighting, Stinkyboy and dirtmcgirk, now only GFF remains and we all thought I would bite it first. cheers bitches

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Funny thing about stink, He loved to get high, have a few fingers of bacardi and get a reaction out of being a troll on RM. But the dude was solid, we had jerseys made when Me stink and Dirt went to moab a few years ago and they were the most vulgar, disgusting, fowl, obscene images and phrases ever seen, In fact we went through about a dozen shirt guys before finding one that would actually print these things. I will faithfully wear mine on my next ride in honor of stink as when I did when Dirt passed. we dubbed ourselves the 3 amigos since nobody else actually showed up, lol There was once Gonefirefighting, Stinkyboy and dirtmcgirk, now only GFF remains and we all thought I would bite it first. cheers bitches
I remember Ian bitching like a fat kid on a diet about getting those jerseys printed. :rofl:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Guess I'm pouring one out tonight. RIP Stinky.

Brett - do is a favor and don't do anything to complete the three amigos trifecta, okay?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Awful :(. Brian and I had our differences but also exchanged a lot of good communication and the Santa bikes were awesome.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Holy crap. Stinky brought out all of the legacy monkey's. Really shows how much of an impact he had.