Quantcast

Roam Direct Ship Date?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
So i ordered my copy of ROAM direct from the site the other day, and they had indicated that copies would ship yesterday? Does anyone know if this actually happened? I didnt get any email shipping notice...

Cant wait to check this film out...

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
stinkyboy said:
If it's as bad as The Collective, which I made the mistake of buying, I'll just download it...

umm care to expand on that.

the collective is one of my faves and Roam is even better,

Exellent music, Cinematic quality if filming, awsome riders.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i agree the collective was pretty repetitive. and boring.

but all the shots i've seen from Roam. it looks amazing.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
the collective was incredible, hence i bought roam, which looks like it will 1 up it...

the thread is about ship dates...not opinions on the movie...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Maybe I'm desensitized. Although a couple buddies shared my opinion. We watched it, and I offered to burn it, but the offer was declined.

Meh.

zebrahum

Monkey
Jun 22, 2005
SL,UT
Roam is sick. I pre-ordered it from the site as well, and it said they were shipping the 10th, so I'm optimistic it's in the mail even though I have no idea.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
DHS said:
i don't like your hair cut
I dont care, im just saying that i was looking for information, not smart a$$ comments about the collective...If you dont have an appreciation for the collective but like other riding films, you have no sense of good cinematography is.

im over it.

Justin good to have you on board. Thank god we have someone that was at the premier, how are the DJ's coming man?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I ordered it on or around the 12th I think. The site said the 15th, I hope to see mine hit the door soon since I have yet to see it. If it's on the shelf at my LBS before it's at my house, I will be none too happy having paid full retail AND shipping. But oh well

zebrahum

Monkey
Jun 22, 2005
SL,UT
the jumping is comming along slowly, just gotta learn how to shut my mind up and send it.

Ha ha, wait till you see the cinematography of the second roam segment, I loved it.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
roam blows the collective away. its the first biking movie that i have ever thought to be too short. the cinematography is amazing and the riding is just totally stepped up. lots of great dh footage and everything is unique.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ok, it showed up at my LBS today, still not at my house! What is the point of pre-order when I could have gotten it on my way home?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I will be more than pissed if I get home and it's not there. Not only did I pay retail, but I paid shipping. I would have done neither at my lbs.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got home, not here, so I called. The dude told me 7-14 days! So I could see it as early as next week.

I am so glad I pre-ordered, it was worth it. :redhot:

Wordbiker

Chimp
Apr 18, 2006
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
I just received mine today...and I feel like sending The Collective an extra $20 just so they keep on making films like this. Even the bonus features were succulent morsels of visual eyecandy. I may go diabetic...