Quantcast

***roam Video Premiere***

boombatz

Chimp
Sep 29, 2005
south florida
The Ride Productions and Bike America Present:

South Florida's ROAM video premiere (from the makers of the Collective)

Sunday May 7th 2006. 7PM @ Deerfield Beach Bru's Room (A1A one block north of Hillsboro)

Raffle prizes from Specialized, Bike America, Bush Pilot Biking, Transition Bicycyle Compamy and Dakine.

- Over 20 T.V.'s Plus a 72" projection screen

- half priced beers

- good friends and prizes

- $6 bucks at the door

...You know what to do.

THIS SHOW IS ALL AGES!!

boombatz

Chimp
Sep 29, 2005
south florida
untitledsince89 said:
did you not read it was in florida?
I take it you're not in Florida?!

****, come down anyway... we'll find you a couch to crash on. The premiere is going to be off the hook.

Plus it's in a great area for partying afterwards. On the beach, lots of women with... how do I put it... a certain lack of moral fortitude:)

boombatz

Chimp
Sep 29, 2005
south florida
I wasn't sure this was going to happen but, we will be raffling off a complete bike at the end of the Roam video premiere. I just got word that it is shipped and on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Specialized P Street - $1100 retail value.

Raffle ticket for the drawing comes with the door charge.

I'm not sure that too many people from this board are going to make it but I thought I'd post it anyway. Hope to see some of you there!!!

Scott

boombatz

Chimp
Sep 29, 2005
south florida
one more thing...

I just realized that some people may need directions.

It's real simple:

I-95 to Hillsboro Blvd. (Pompano Beach), go East to A1A (just over the intracostal bridge), make a left and it's one block north on the left (before the curve).

There is a parking garage behind the bar. here is the phone # just in case. 954-420-5959.

later

boombatz

Chimp
Sep 29, 2005
south florida
Mr Tiles said:
roam was awesome. Our turn out for the Charlotte viewing was way better than expected. Good times for sure!
That's cool man...

How many people turned out? Where did you have it? Our premiere is tonight and I am stoked!!!!!!!

Well, gotta go set up!!!

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
we had 60-70 people show up which was good which was good considering the majority of the riding community here in the charlotte area lean's more towards the xc side of riding.

we held our premier at www.blacksheepcycles.com. it was a cool setup since we were able to have it outside with a kickass sound system and digital projector.