Quantcast

"Rocket Rich"takes MT. Snow slalom

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
Just wanted to say congrats to my boy Rocket for today's win in the slalom, this guy works the 9 to 5'er at Sponsorhouse and manages the Yeti team as well. not bad for a part time bike rider.
was also stoked to hear that Needles was in the final holdin the goose fort down.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
hell yea, he was definitly looking the fastest in practice. I think his 5 foot legs that allowed him to manual the first double everyone else was jumping mighta been a strong up.
Amiel Cavelier looked the fastest in the corners for sure, and neethling was gaining tons of speed through the 4pack.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Pip3r said:
hell yea, he was definitly looking the fastest in practice. I think his 5 foot legs that allowed him to manual the first double everyone else was jumping mighta been a strong up.
Amiel Cavelier looked the fastest in the corners for sure, and neethling was gaining tons of speed through the 4pack.
yeah man I honestly thought it was gonna be needles and cavalier in the finals. They looked really strong. But I have to disagree on the corner thing...Boice was blowing those turns the F up. It was like it was raining dirt up there when he came through. :hot: :)

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
zstyle_22 said:
So BC Van, why aren't you racing?

as ZUTROY said....i broke my collarbone in spain about 5 weeks ago, got a plate and 6 screws and been doing extensive rehab, actually got cleared last wed to race again from the doc's but my shoulder is week and i would just end up crashing in race situation going for it. first race back will be july 8th jeep race. i can't believe how fast it healed up it was into four pieces. and i was doing physio 2 weeks post op.
i sure wish i could have been in vermont, if nothing else just to see Rich take the win.