Quantcast

running the race course on saturday?

Sep 23, 2007
Sunday's race will be my first ever...I'll probably race amatuer, not cause im that cool, but because i dont wanna listen to AztoJrse call me a sandbagger if i race intro...

normally i would pratice with his slow ass, but he isn't around. I heard he is being abducted by some goats...i guess that is what happens when you move to jersey...

anyone around saturday to run the course a couple of times with me? I'm slow but not that slow, and won't hold you up...

and i would like to say screw you hippy prematurely to Az, for the wiseass comment im sure you will leave on this thread...have fun with those goats..and say hi to your mom for me, her backside misses me I'm sure...

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
not sure what to say... ill be the bigger man and say good luck on your first race, show these fools whats up, ride fast,keep the rubber side down,holla after and let me know results.PEACE you sh*t talkin mo fo

Sep 23, 2007
yeah im excited. my main goal is to not ride like a madman and blow a turn, just have a fast clean run. I am not a pro, nor will i ever be one, this is just for fun and to try something a little different on my bike...

Az have fun in arizona, I'll give you a call on sunday after the race and let you know I did on my little bike...

foxrox if you wanna take some pratice runs im game, I'm 27, on a green and black sxtrail..

Sep 23, 2007
great im glad you boys in jersey have all these damn goats...

does anyone actually want to take some practice runs on saturday?

when we are done you can go ride your goats into the sunset...

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
great im glad you boys in jersey have all these damn goats...

does anyone actually want to take some practice runs on saturday?

when we are done you can go ride your goats into the sunset...
Pinkshirt is the goat lord(and lover) of nj, you can take some runs with me and jcook, i'll be on pinkshirts sunday with one of my deemax's up front and jcook will be on the really sexy red r9.

Sep 23, 2007
awesome, thanks dirt! I'll look for you two tommorrow.

i'm representing the little bike world, sporting a green/black sx trail with black atomlab rims and grey66 fork

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Not that you care, but i'll be there as well tomorrow...pretending im riding the course like i'm being timed.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Pinkshirt is the goat lord(and lover) of nj, you can take some runs with me and jcook, i'll be on pinkshirts sunday with one of my deemax's up front and jcook will be on the really sexy red r9.
sexy.

Yeah i got the helmet cam too, wiles said i can have it for a while cuz he never uses it. Whoever's filming is gonna have to wear my pack to hold the camera.

but yeah you can do some runs w/ us.