Quantcast

Sabotage at the 27? A Warning Passed to me.....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
WARider said:
It's all good lil buddy... :nopity:

Riddle me this:
"In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most merciful
by night as it enshrouds
by the day as it illuminates
by him who created the male and female
indeed your affairs lead to various ends.
For who gives[of himself] and acts righteously,
and conforms to goodness,
we will give him ease.
But as for him who is niggardly deeming himself self-sufficient and rejects goodness,
We will indeed ease his path to adversity.
Nor shall his wealth save him as he perishes
for Guidance is from Us and to Us belongs the Last and the First."

Location?
Am i the only one who isnt following this??

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
lol I actually threw that in because the conversation wasn't going anywhere and I wanted to totally plant a mind bomb to dislodge the direction of our conversation ;)

I was actually taking a history test online while arguing with you b!tches this morning, it's a verse from the Quarn which was Muhamad's favorite during the invasion of Persia from Medina Arabia in 1095BC

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
oh yeah and the term b!tches in that statement wasn't meant in a bad way, just in case you wanted to rant and rave about that too ;)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
WARider said:
oh yeah and the term b!tches in that statement wasn't meant in a bad way, just in case you wanted to rant and rave about that too ;)
Next time i see you if i throw rocks at you don't take it personal.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
oly said:
I ate one of those once... or did i lick it, or smoke it?? Whatever i did i was high for years. Still see episodes of the smurfs when i look into the mirror........
Haha you gotta pour some slug killer on em first THEN smoke em. I'm still seeing tracers! :p

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Just in case anyone cares I went up to 27 tonight and checked it out. Everything is fine, there is no sabotage on the new line or the old, whoever said there was was wrong.