Quantcast

Sam Blenkinsop

Mc.Dub

Monkey
Feb 28, 2007
Montreal
Looks like a great rider. I'm sure you've seen the Yeti Podcats, but if you haven't check them out. Lots of coverage of him and all the Yeti guys.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
The section of him on F1RST is great viewing. How smooth drifting around that berm? :shocked:

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Yeah his clips in Earthed 5 were pretty sick, he's definately fast & this year on Yeti I think he's proven himself.

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
I'm thinking you guys forget you're talking about Second Place, with less than a second away from first over the bars Junior in Rotorua 2006 Sam Blenkinsop? Saw this one coming long time ago

the desmondo

Monkey
Mar 7, 2007
I'm thinking you guys forget you're talking about Second Place, with less than a second away from first over the bars Junior in Rotorua 2006 Sam Blenkinsop? Saw this one coming long time ago
Yup, thats the one. It's pretty crazy he's already a top-10 guy at only 19.

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
That was with a crash as well, was there awesome week in Roto Vegas, seen him ride some DS too earlier this year hes dam quick, next year reckon he'll win at least one round wouldn't write him off in any round though hes on a new bike well for this season I guess not new anymore settling into the pro life another Sam from down under the kid kid rips, keep an eye out for Kerian Bennett as well reckon hell be next and a few others in the juniors!

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
That was with a crash as well, was there awesome week in Roto Vegas, seen him ride some DS too earlier this year hes dam quick, next year reckon he'll win at least one round wouldn't write him off in any round though hes on a new bike well for this season I guess not new anymore settling into the pro life another Sam from down under the kid kid rips, keep an eye out for Kerian Bennett as well reckon hell be next and a few others in the juniors!
I usually do not say anything about grammar but my head hurts now and I still do not fully understand what you are saying.

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
I usually do not say anything about grammar but my head hurts now and I still do not fully understand what you are saying.

Dam grammar nazis thought this was a DH forum not an English forum, ah well lucky ya not talking to me directly then ya would have a head as sore as mine!

Ive had too many knocks to the head, you'd think after 8months of recovery and daily forum gossiping I'd improved guess not:busted:

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I suck at grammer myself, but when you cannot not even understand what is being said there is a problem.

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
I suck at grammer myself, but when you cannot not even understand what is being said there is a problem.
Well where not all from the US either so not knowing where you're from and many others I just interpret!

I will re read my posts more often even I can get lost 3rd 4th time I re read them!
I'm getting some neurological tests in a few weeks so will see if i have indeed suffered some head issues, on top of what I had before:imstupid:
:cheers:

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
Ahh all good, I was bad at grammar before too, funny I'm hopeless on the forums yet my presentations and proposals at sales level were pretty hawt!

Looking forward to getting some answers, anyways not to high jack but might help with my lack of clear communication!

:cheers:

JohnnyC

Monkey
Feb 10, 2006
Rotorua, New Zealand
He's been making a HUGE impression on the the DH circuit here for the last 5 or so years, there's been races since he was about 15 he'd be riding lines at nationals races that most other riders would be struggling with apart from John Kirkcaldie etc.

Fisrt time I saw him was 5 years ago on an old Giant that looked waaay too big for him, thought what the hell is this kid doing?? But later that day I watched him come through one section of track miles faster than everyone else there!

He's definitely got a sick style, all the kiwi kids have been riding Turners and trying to ride like him for the last couple of years :p

May 6, 2004
He is super friendly as well. I met the Yeti WC Team during the UK Yeti Tribemeet and it was such a joy to talk to him.

the desmondo

Monkey
Mar 7, 2007
He's been making a HUGE impression on the the DH circuit here for the last 5 or so years, there's been races since he was about 15 he'd be riding lines at nationals races that most other riders would be struggling with apart from John Kirkcaldie etc.

Fisrt time I saw him was 5 years ago on an old Giant that looked waaay too big for him, thought what the hell is this kid doing?? But later that day I watched him come through one section of track miles faster than everyone else there!
Jeez, that's crazy. I suppose he was shorter a few years ago, it looks like in videos and everything that he's over 6 foot now. He almost makes his 303 look small underneath him. His riding style is unreal too.