Quantcast

!!! Sat I dray !!!

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
(My back appreciates) the roof slid again when I was back east watching my beloved Terps lose a few basketball games while visiting friends:

IMG_20240223_144508848_HDR_copy_2000x1125.jpg

I had to dig out the front entrance.

86% of normal snowpack is surprising given how dry it seems comparatively:

id_swepctnormal_update (2).jpg

Montucky even worse, hello "early" biking season and smokey summer:

mt_swepctnormal_update.jpg

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Today shall be a day in the garage. Would like to get my daughter's car all put back together but noticed too late that a bracket was bent and I'm now waiting on parts. So, I'll probably just get the fender back on it. After that, get to work on the kart since I spent a stupid amount of money on that thing over the last 6 days.

I'd like to go for a ride but it just loves to rain every Friday / Saturday and the trails are closed. Bike has been (very) neglected lately.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's "boyfriend" in karting (he asked her out) is getting his ass handed to him at Rotax right now. Gave her the update so she texted him to get him cheered up. He's feeling better and ready to go into qualifying. His first national, so stepping into the deep end is rough for him. Nice for her to get ready for it coming.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Buy a kart they said...

So how's Caesar? I'm assuming him, because Greg's at Rotax.
Haven’t called there yet. Turns out the Southeast Compkart distributor has his shop at the local track. However, I don’t even need to go there to spend money!

Since Monday:

-Stand
-Seat
-Ribvest
-Suit
-Trailer
-Up next, Mychron

I’ve been down this road before though. I knew what I was getting into.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys

Day 3 of 4 off and it's nice. Got the junk room cleaned out and converted to a workout room. Mowed the yard for the first time in a few months. Need to rent a chainsaw and cut up some wood.

There is a "classic" Giant DH with Monster T on Facebook for $350. It's a good thing I'm broke right now. :rofl:

Screenshot_20240224-104317.png

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Took a $40 chance on an ebay auction with little description and worse photos. Turned out to be a lovely ceylon blue star sapphire in sterling. Haven't had an ebay score in like a decade lol

IMG_3559.jpg

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
thought i'd go to the gym early today and get it out of the way. breakfast, no coffee, zero energy. i really need 2 meals and 4 shots of espresso to do anything.