Quantcast

***Satderpday GMT***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Thank Dog it's Saturday.

Wrenched with @stoney and got his bike 90% done and back up and running. Lacing up 1 of 2 wheels for him this morning over coffee, and getting out for a ride later. Allergies are teh SUCK right now; eyes swollen near shut.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I too was wrenching last night, one Boxxer serviced, spring changed in another. Then slept like shit for the third night running...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
As @Nick mentioned, wrenched last night and have a working enough to ride around bike. Might cancel climbing tomorrow to go watch the bike race up in Golden, tbd.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Sometime during the night I had a bottle of "fuck this, I'm not going to work tomorrow". A lovely vintage I'm sure I'll have again sometime. Slept in. Breakfast, and watching Raiders of the Lost Ark with the kid. Probably won't accomplish anything today.

drank tequila........use the chainsaw
Please don't do these at the same time.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I drank Tanqueray last night, I love my TNT's. No chainsaws today, but deck building, so I will get some power tool fun. Also need to true my front wheel so I can play in the woods next week... :weee:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Bachelor for week!!!!!!!!! I dont even know what to do with myself. Other than touch that is. Should i build some shit or change out an engine ive been stalled on, or just sit around and smoke and drink in silence. Party in the saloon.Go to tijuana.......Anything could happen but probably nothing will.

Bike ride later and tomorrow for sure.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Finally got out for a ride today. Just little more than an hour on the road bike but felt great and nice to get out before the rain returned. Planning another ride tomorrow morning.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Nice sunny day here in the art hood. Perhaps a ride after work, but a nap is also a possibility. Fitness level is still hovering around "meh", sucking wind like I was designed for it but still good for a couple hours of hilly singletrack.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Went to a bday party for one of my oldest kid's friends at his preschool. Pretty fun at a trampoline park and it wore both of the kids out, so I get a chance to work on my bikes. Bled brakes, changed pad, just fiddled and adjusted as well as getting some stuff together for Whistler. I bought a tool roll on clearance from Park that should be sweet to throw in the EVOC for traveling, so I started loading that up. Replaced the scratched lens on my GoPro with an aftermarket one. It was actually easier than I thought it was going to be. Now just waiting for the family to wake up and ready to make some ribeyes for dinner.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Went to the 100th anniversary of my high school. Saw old teachers, coaches, and friends. My freshman and varsity football coaches were there, and my varsity coach is now going on 24 years of coaching.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Awesome day on the Turner, even if I stuck to the easier trails and got coated in mud.

I'm going to need a chisel to get this clay off the bike tomorrow....

I almost forgot how slidey DHF's are. Glorious.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
:wave:

Sometime during the night I had a bottle of "fuck this, I'm not going to work tomorrow". A lovely vintage I'm sure I'll have again sometime. Slept in. Breakfast, and watching Raiders of the Lost Ark with the kid. Probably won't accomplish anything today.

Please don't do these at the same time.
That is a fine vintage....you should always keep some on hand.

No tequila was harmed while making a pile of wood yesterday. ;)