Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
About to go pick up the keg. Full pig should be poolside by now. Should be a good afternoon.

But no biking today :(

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
sipping my morning coffee in a campground by the lake. The dogs have been fed and walked, wife is still sacked out. Our friends are coming out with their kayaks and we are going paddling this afternoon. Life is good.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got a cold yesterday. Sore throat, sneezing, etc. I skipped out on the baby's swim lesson--wife and mother in law are at the pool with her now. Today is a fuzzy suit plus blanket kind of day.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Just got back from a 31 mile XC ride. To be fair about 10 of that was not the road, but whatevs. Feeling pretty beat, its hot out there. Time to gorge on food!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I just got a Lubrication Domination ad served through ridemonkey, for My Stik lubricants. Parody product or real? Reminds me of the knob warehouse that had an outlet off the Meadowbrook, myknobs.com iirc. I used to mutter "myknob.com" each time I passed it, since that's my mental age.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
chillin' with my arm in a sling. I did get to pedal the exercise bike for five minutes. I have a bruised rib cage so can't do super cardio but it was nice to do something other than sit on the couch...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hit the jump trail a half dozen times, squirreled out 3 of 6. Sometimes I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

GP Trouble: great first post, spamming your shop. I'll be sure to shop there right away. :thumb:
(there is a FREE classified section here, use it!)

I wish I had a pig roast to attend, but sadly I do NOT. Worst Saturday Ever.

MMike, tell us more about your deck. Two coats you say?

Last edited:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Hit the jump trail a half dozen times, squirreled out 3 of 6. Sometimes I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

GP Trouble: great first post, spamming your shop. I'll be sure to shop there right away. :thumb:
(there is a FREE classified section here, use it!)

I wish I had a pig roast to attend, but sadly I do NOT. Worst Saturday Ever.

MMike, tell us more about your deck. Two coats you say?
Yes....two