Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello. Have not trimmed my beard since Christmas, I think it is time.

It's supposed to be cool out today, but no rain. Should make for a great ride this afternoon.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
15" of snow on the ground and still coming down. Good job I decided to plow the neighborhood at ~10pm last night or no one would have been able to get out. I sense an all day digging operation coming up once it finally stops.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Like 'squeeb we have snow on the lawn and roof but nothing sticking on concrete. Still coming down pretty good, though.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkies! It will be sunny and in the mid 50s today, a weeks worth of scattered showers has made the trails too muddy to ride, won't be decent until the middle of next week. Any riding will have to be on the road bike which I plan to do this afternoon. :)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
it's going to be in the high 70s today. Got my truck back from the shop. Cam positioning sensor failed, computer went to no start mode. no charge as it was something they replaced 8 months ago and was covered under their 12 month repair warranty. I like a shop that stands behind their work. The road bike is loaded into the short bus which i took home after my shift. 20 mile drive to work drop the van then take the bike on a circuitous 50 mile route on the back roads to get home...win

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The barber called me out on my balding head. I asked for a hair cut and beard trim, his response was "we should trim the hair and cut the beard". :rofl:

On @StiHacka's recommendation, mid ride brews for today have been obtained.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Morning.

Last working Saturday for the next little while. Going to hit up google maps to find some routes to this weekend, think I found a good few paved hills to climb.

Going to apply for a GM job at a dealership closer to home, might take a swing at the other side of the car biz...

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Work called me in today. No sweat as I made some progress on the bathroom reno last night. Had hoped to shop for a car today. Maybe that will happen tomorrow.

Highs in the 80's and partly cloudy here. No ride for me today, but will be going out with the boys tonight.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No stick on the concrete but a solid 9-12" on everything else. That's enough snow for sledding. I found a giant hill a few weeks ago and it's game on later. Haley will be getting the GoPro mounted to her helmet.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
2 hours of plowing the hood, an hour of shoveling and still plenty more of the stuff to move before we can get our car in and out properly.

@stoney where's the hill? wife and I have been looking for a good one to sled on.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Someone is fixing to get fired here this morning and I might just be willing to volunteer. Your post divorce, Woodland Park rockstar, loser lifestyle isn't anybody else's problem you douche. I know this is an airline, but for fuck sakes leave your baggage at home.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Someone is fixing to get fired here this morning and I might just be willing to volunteer. Your post divorce, Woodland Park rockstar, loser lifestyle isn't anybody else's problem you douche. I know this is an airline, but for fuck sakes leave your baggage at home.
?????? Do tell...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The local paper published a very nice article/obituary on the front page about my friend this morning. He was a well loved and respected restaurant owner and member of the downtown community with a huge following. Mike will be missed.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yeah, we have that and Pisgah, but they have legal weed shops every twelve feet.
Don't tell the locals I told you - but we do have year-round riding here... sorta. Not to mention almost year-round skiing. *AND* weed shops every twelve feet.

But you didn't hear that from me. :homer:

That said - Ima get the fuck out of here (maybe not the state, but the Front Range) as soon as it's feasible for myself and the fam.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Trees are falling all over the neighborhood. This is the neighbor's. Mine's struggling even after knocking a lot of snow.

@jonKranked is going to have a good day next week. Getting sent out Monday.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Trees are falling all over the neighborhood. This is the neighbor's. Mine's struggling even after knocking a lot of snow.
You need to tell those trees to HTFU. :disgust1:

Right, @stevew?

Oh - and rep for hookin' a fellow :monkey: up with the good stuff! :thumb:

Dammit - somebody hook stoney up with some rep... my rep-machine is apparently borked.

Kick ass road ride
Does...

not...

compute.

Last edited: