Quantcast

#-$&Saturday #-$&

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
In the effin er again, thus time work related. Torn plantaris muscle in the calf, and apparently its bleeding behind the muscle... All I can say is he hurts as bad as I do right now, probably more

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
On the trails @ 6, dumping the dogs at the kennel, watching little dude's theater performance then headed down to CT for a family reunion this afternoon.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
7 mile run in the rain first thing this morning, and had to take a dump from mile 4 on. :dead: Doing that now while typing this out on my phone FYI. :monkey:
Stop at the dog park?

Going to see if I can get everything done that I set out to accomplish today; mostly car related items. Including but not limited to sealing the reverse lamp assembly, polishing the head light lenses, getting rid of the damn pine needles out of the engine bay and plasti-dipping the mustache on the grillz yo.

Also meeting some random guy at 2pm to give away my old exhaust (minus downpipe). Hopefully he doesn't flake out for the 3rd time.

Had some AWESOME Indian food last night.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I made perfect eggs this morning but burnt the bacon. Hmph.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Finished installing the attic fan this morning and still had an hour to chill in the hammock before the wife and kid got home. Now I'm on kid duty while wifey sleeps

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Finished installing the attic fan this morning and still had an hour to chill in the hammock before the wife and kid got home. Now I'm on kid duty while wifey sleeps
you are not a father until you have had your first kid cleveland steamer.....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Went and raced bikes with a bunch of friends. I chased down some juniors near the end to make myself feel good. Now there is a double bacon cheeseburger and two fresh spring rolls in my belly.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
unpossible. crispy bacon is best bacon.
It was quite transformed into charcoal.

In other news, Costco had Delice de Bourgogne today. That is one amazing cheese. Wow. I last had some when living in Portland in that odd biking filled year before med school.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Great day today, even if I spent a quarter of it driving around.

I screwed up though with a rookie mistake, though. While rinsing this brake dust cleaner stuff off of my wheels tonight, I got some serious spray back and some of it must have got into my mouth. It tastes like how skunk smells. I want to vomit.

Also got stuck behind someone merging on to the freeway doing 40mph.....WTF MATE?!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Also got stuck behind someone merging on to the freeway doing 40mph.....WTF MATE?!
Dude, I wish some of the drivers here would go that fast on the on ramp. They scare the hell out of me creeping along. Once they get on the highway they drive like they're on the Autobahn. But back in the city, won't go faster than 25 mph.

Same drivers will also turn left from the right lane without signaling, or looking. One of them hit me his winter pulling that maneuver. I call them Free Drivers.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dude, I wish some of the drivers here would go that fast on the on ramp. They scare the hell out of me creeping along. Once they get on the highway they drive like they're on the Autobahn. But back in the city, won't go faster than 25 mph.

Same drivers will also turn left from the right lane without signaling, or looking. One of them hit me his winter pulling that maneuver. I call them Free Drivers.
I mean they merged ON TO the freeway doing 40...

But agreed, its scary. I've seen what you described too. If I'm in second gear on an on ramp, you're doing it wrong.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I worked on my own bike for a change. It was kind of therapeutic. Replaced and checked all the grommets on my rear wheel. I plan on doing the front wheel before Monkeyfest. I ate a crap load of clams today. As per tradition I ate 2 raw ones. Coarse Liverwurst and Leek focccacia, Soppreseto fennel and shallot also...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I had a good ride today with a friend who is a DH demon and just got a pedally bike.

It was a fun ride, but I managed to crash just as my front wheel was attemptI get to mount the ramp onto a long log ride. Serves me right for agreeing to ride an old school "Shore" trail. The log ride was over 100 ft long, and got to about 15' off the ground at its highest point, so it still felt worthwhile.

Ouch, my elbow.

Was still fun though.

Equipment note: corset air can works well

Equipment note#2: Saint brakes work VERY well.