Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
70Km road ride. Dry half the way and then raining on the other half on the way hope but not too bad its just water. Coffee and a hot shower did fell good though. Looks like mtb ride tomorrow. I could do this every weekend :-)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Climbing today, Thai food tonight. Such are my weekends.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
moon duo today in asheville....possible..

wilco and dinosaur jr in asheville mon/tues....likely

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was up until 2am last night working on the bikes. I did not keep track of the beer intake, but apparently I had too much. Groggy morning.

But the ride must go on. It pissed rain all night and off/on this morning, so the trails are going to be a hoot this afternoon...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Rode the bike the morning. New setup with DHX2, shorter stem and wider bars, Saint brakes, new 175mm dropper, and new i9 wheels is amazing. One of my fastest downhill rides at Three Sisters and first ride in 2 months, so the bike made the difference for sure. Coil shock and a bike I was confident wouldn't fail on me ftw. I still need to get the fork dialed, but the shock is sex.

Thanks to @jonKranked, @Toshi, and @Full Trucker for their feedback with setup. Additional to @kidwoo for the legit deal on i9 hoops. And biggest to @Nick for building the wheels, helping me find the parts, and helping me rebuild the bike.

House is also in contract. I can start getting our shit packed now.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was invited to play football and all the festivities associated. We couldn't find a field to play at. Were drinking beer and eating hotdogs instead.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, i have a part time ski shop job for the perks and benefits. I worked it out with the boss to work three days a week for full JH/Snow King/Targhee privileges and full health/dental. I see many powder days this season!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Here.

Had a great ride with my little one yesterday. Need more of those, to generate more stoke for him. Soccer game today, chili tonight--"Frito Banditos" is what we called chili with fritos at our swim meets growing up, yum.

@Westy let us know what hike you end up doing!

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Ride complete. Had a big ride planned but only ended up doing 16.5 miles with 2,500 feet of climbing and boy I’m glad. For some reason my legs feel toasted. Now I sit on the couch watching the Gators suck against LSU. What shall I acquire for food?hmm

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Fuckin fuckity fuck. My mother in law fell down the stairs, knocked her head and was unconscious for a brief period of time . She seems fine now, she's at the hospital getting evaluated. Her wrist got jacked too. All in all not too bad i think, but she certainly won't be able to take our kids tomorrow while my wife and I elope for a tryst in the city...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wild and fun day on the trails today, even with a craptacular hangover. Rain all night and morning made the trails a little extra fun. Took a buddy from the Wednesday night crew (and who is also coming to Pisgah) on a tour of the forest. Guy ate it on a big slippery root five minutes in, but otherwise survived. I love riding in a wet forest, there is just something about it...

Now I shall retire to the couch, eat a crapton of shawarma and hit the shed.

Netflix has also raised their price up here again. Its now $10.99 per month. Man they better start adding some more movies. They add lots, but most are either kids movies or weird shit that I have no interest in.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Rode the bike the morning. New setup with DHX2, shorter stem and wider bars, Saint brakes, new 175mm dropper, and new i9 wheels is amazing. One of my fastest downhill rides at Three Sisters and first ride in 2 months, so the bike made the difference for sure. Coil shock and a bike I was confident wouldn't fail on me ftw. I still need to get the fork dialed, but the shock is sex.

Thanks to @jonKranked, @Toshi, and @Full Trucker for their feedback with setup. Additional to @kidwoo for the legit deal on i9 hoops. And biggest to @Nick for building the wheels, helping me find the parts, and helping me rebuild the bike.

House is also in contract. I can start getting our shit packed now.
Can't remember what input I provided but glad to hear you're stoked on the bike

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Effing old windows and effing previous owner's contractors. :disgust1:

Rode a bit this evening, a short but intense ride on trails offering plenty of challenges.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Ride complete. Had a big ride planned but only ended up doing 16.5 miles with 2,500 feet of climbing and boy I’m glad. For some reason my legs feel toasted. Now I sit on the couch watching the Gators suck against LSU. What shall I acquire for food?hmm
what'dya hit?

family hike at south mtns this afternoon...drizzled on and off but we still had a blast.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
That moment when you finally understand why the software you were a little disappointed with cost so much money.
#lusererror

Edit...
and you post in the wrong GMT.

Last edited: