Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Went to the wine tasting at the Broadmoor again thanks to sponsor friend of ours. Hung with the monocled class. Stayed in the back row drinking beer and whiskey. The cheeses were :drool: Dear baby FSM do I love all the blue cheese.

Made it home at a reasonable hour. Slept not great, but surprisingly well considering. Off to the chemtrail farm.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Went to Hamilton last night. *Mic drop* Fucking incredible. More house and tax stuff today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Finally a day with nothing planned. I have some paper and grant proposal revisions to wade through.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sitting here waiting for a buddy to show up, to go biking.

I think my contacts just shit the bed. Either that or I put sandpaper on my eyeballs this morning.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went hiking with the wife where there was no cell reception so missed a message from @SuboptimusPrime and a chance to goof off with the triangle monkeys.

so for pennance, i rode around the MIL’s hood, jumped off curbs, hucked drainage ditches and hills in people’s yards, and built shoddy jumps off of downed trees off the walking trails in the woods. finished with beers.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had fun on a borrowed bike today. The rental my buddy grabbed for me didn't have a working front brake. That was interesting going down some of the bigger hills...

I need to find a dumpling steamer.