Quantcast

Sausage and tea...

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
llkoolkeg said:
The part of the story I'm having the most trouble with is why he continued rustlin' up pancakes while his girl was blowing him. Seems to me either the wife's skills are lacking and she has fallen into a boring and predictable oral routine, the guy was WAY stoned and suffering from temporary insanity/megamunchies or he gets his schwantz shucked SO FRIGGIN' MUCH that he naturally carries on all sorts of mundane household activites while being serviced.

"Dear, my tip is beginning to lose its waterlogged pruning and salivary sheen, so DO be a good girl, flip the channel from Good Morning Romania to SportsCenter and crawl on over here and give Daddy his medicine before I grow tired of making our lunch."
Making our lunch huh? I bet it was just his lunch. She was already due for a little bit of batter, and not of the pancake variety.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Polandspring88 said:
Making our lunch huh? I bet it was just his lunch. She was already due for a little bit of batter, and not of the pancake variety.
Hahaha; I stand corrected.

You can also bet that his boner wasn't injured until the frying pan came crashing down in punishment for her unremarkable effort, thereby forcing her gapteeth(we are talking Eastern Europe, now) into his chubby.

Erroneously believing that the scalding oil would be a cheaper substitute for hot candlewax, he probably doused her on purpose.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Hahaha; I stand corrected.

You can also bet that his boner wasn't injured until the frying pan came crashing down in punishment for her unremarkable effort, thereby forcing her gapteeth(we are talking Eastern Europe, now) into his chubby.

Erroneously believing that the scalding oil would be a cheaper substitute for hot candlewax, he probably doused her on purpose.
AHAHAHAH! I do think that Polandwhatever88 is your long lost son or little brother...he shows some promising signs of your style of wit and humor...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
binary visions said:
I call a fake, but it's a hilarious one :D

I'm still trying to determine how one cooks pancakes in oil. A little tiny bit to grease the skillet, okay, but not enough to dump on someone...
My wife is of eastern european descent(Chec-pole) , she cooked them with about a quarter inch of oil in the pan. Sort of like Dougnut-cakes, very bad fro you.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
What the hell is the matter with you people? Everyone is so concerned about their pancake cooking technique that you're overlooking the real issue......SHE ALMOST BIT HIS WILLY OFF!!!