Quantcast

SB shuttles on grad weekend

Aaron Carr

Chimp
May 29, 2010
hello anyone
I'm from Santa cruz and I'll be taking a trip to SB for my niece's grad. from june 11 thru the 14th. I've heard all about tunnel trail and a few others, and would love to bring the dh bike & check it out. unfortunately for me none of my friends can make it down, so i'm hoping i can join up with some complete strangers and do some shuttling, most likely on sun. the 13th. all i have to offer is my ability to take a turn driving, gas$ and an offer to return the favor should anyone i meet come to the santa cruz area. please let me know if anyone can help me out! -Aaron

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Hey man, as long as I have that day off work I'd love to ride! I'll be coming back from racing NM just before that but am always down to meet new people and ride! Tunnel is pretty sweet, hopefully it's not super over grown by then like it has been :~
Knapps is also a really fun trail also that is amazing for shuttling.

Aaron Carr

Chimp
May 29, 2010
sounds good. I'll post my phone# when the days get closer. I'll be driving our suburu so it's not the best shuttle rig- the last time I used it my wife got pissed 'caused one of my buddies stunk it up bad with a rank jersey. however, i still might throw the racks on it and just cover the seats- 4 would be the max in that case.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
sounds good. I'll post my phone# when the days get closer. I'll be driving our suburu so it's not the best shuttle rig- the last time I used it my wife got pissed 'caused one of my buddies stunk it up bad with a rank jersey. however, i still might throw the racks on it and just cover the seats- 4 would be the max in that case.
Sounds good! I'll be back from Angel Fire on Monday night so will check with you around then.

Aaron Carr

Chimp
May 29, 2010
looks like sun. is my day for shuttling, my ph. # is (650) 465-4482. if any of you guys still want to hook up that would be so cool! I'll bring my hitch rack so my car can haul 4. I may get out a bit on sat. pm depending on grad., etc. not sure yet if i'll have web access where we're staying, so gimme a ring! thanks-Aaron