Quantcast

Screaming babies in an office! <rant>

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
The CFO for our company had a baby and is raising it in the freakin office! The little sh*t machine is screaming all the freakin time! I can't stand it! During conference calls, trying to get work done all I hear is "WHAAAAAA!!!" The ironic thing is it even a sales guy crying ;)

I'd understand if it were a another carto drone like me who couldn't afford child care, but the fuggin CFO?! She make twice what I make, easily! Get a baby sitter so I can get some fuggin work done! :mumble:

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
dh girlie said:
Babies are ok to look at once in a while...but they are loud and they smell bad.
Bwahaha! Nuturing those motherly instincts are we Lisa? :p

Thank god we can have headphones here. Screaming babies can be drowned out with SLAYER :devil:

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Zark said:
The CFO for our company had a baby and is raising it in the freakin office! The little sh*t machine is screaming all the freakin time! I can't stand it! During conference calls, trying to get work done all I hear is "WHAAAAAA!!!" The ironic thing is it even a sales guy crying ;)

I'd understand if it were a another carto drone like me who couldn't afford child care, but the fuggin CFO?! She make twice what I make, easily! Get a baby sitter so I can get some fuggin work done! :mumble:
That ain't nothing.
When I worked in a shop we were always behind on repairs. This lady came in with TWO ****machines and a crapload of regular 2-9 year old childred(Condoms work bitch!) Anyway I was finishing one of their bikes so they decided to wait and watch. I hate kids watching me work on bikes. They always ask ?'s and don't understand the simplest answer so they ask more questions.Anyway all of a sudden I look up and the crazy lady that gets around busted out one of her sagging boobs and starts breast feeding one of the real small ones in the middle of the shop. During that horrible scene there starts to be this horrible smell. The other small one CRAPPED HIS DIAPER. So what does that sick lady do? She opens the diaper and changes it in the middle of the floor! WHAT A SMELL! She then threw the diaper in the work area trash can. This was at about one in the afternoon and I gotta stay til seven. It sucked. Needless to say I never really finished the bike I just took it off the stand and charged her to get the little hell raisers out of the shop. It was too bad she didn't take the old diaper. I guess it sucks for you to listen to that day in and day out. It all boils down to the fact that kids suck!

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
gschuette said:
That ain't nothing.
When I worked in a shop...

Yeah, I worked at a shop before too, your story takes the cake, but I remember all too well what it was like. But this is constant, every 30 minutes or so this kid does his Axl Rose impresion :angry:

When I worked at a shop customers & their children were NOT allowed in the wrench area under any circumstances. We said it was legal reasons but we all know it was because they are fuggin annoying! :p Its usually the parent who annoy me most in these situations, because they have not taught the kids to act responsibly in public.